VN Ren'Py Growing Problems [v0.0 Beta] [NT Production]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I wish someone would have told me, that all the game content, is, provided in the promo pics, this statement (I'm offering now), would have saved the wasted download time, because all a Player had to do to consume this "demo" content, was to view those promo pics.

Dev, good luck with the "future" game content, this should be named v0.0.demo

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Growing Problems [v0.0 Beta]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required.

Download

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Couldn't put Oh Daddy/Sara on Patreon, so this is their answer? Pretty sure Patreon will still have a problem with this one.

Aug 22, 2021
Very short.
He must have created this on a few coffee breaks, but the story is good so far.
Growing Problems.
The mother has two of them, hideous balloons and big boned hips.
The sister.
Cute, but too big boned and saggy bits. Looks like an east german Shot Put woman in some pics.
The Art.
Very high quality.
Renpy.
Very clean and nice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiGa

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't get why so many people have a problem with kinetic tbh, in most of these VNs with the choices don't really matter anyway. They're either very obvious black/white stuff or just a way to farm love/lust points.
im quite sure you didnt paly any proper AVN...unleas as "proper AVN" you consider wvm, lukes way, grandmahouse, guilty pleasure and similar masterpieces with "multiple choices/paths".

OneMu7eGirl

Sep 4, 2021
If this is already a beta then i fear how short will the full versionactually be.

And having no choices or animations aint a bad thing like some mentioned here, linear games are still games.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote