3.20 star(s) 5 Votes
May 16, 2021
Why do you people waste your time playing this game? Sure, the first 1 hour can be enjoyable. But after that, it is just a slugfest even if you use exploits and cheats (to be honest, if you want to beat the game, you HAVE to cheat or use an exploit).

I just.... don't understand. But maybe, I'm just missing something. Can someone enlighten me here?

solarjohn

May 27, 2017
Why do you people waste your time playing this game? Sure, the first 1 hour can be enjoyable. But after that, it is just a slugfest even if you use exploits and cheats (to be honest, if you want to beat the game, you HAVE to cheat or use an exploit).

I just.... don't understand. But maybe, I'm just missing something. Can someone enlighten me here?
hehe cards go brrrrrrr

fuocoperpetuo

Jul 27, 2021
The best strategy is going:
Succubus deck for damage

Demon deck for the castle card and HP buffs
the card gives you height on lost health. Meaning at day 3 you can reach 4k easly and then snowballs to 20+ day 5,6

Reactions: solarjohn

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
galactic does the same with cards to give yourself dominant 2 and inflict submissive to drain height from opponents faster
You talking about the galatic invader? didn't really liked the void mechanic, but that is more me i think.

The card game is fun, personally i find more enjoyable find the right build in the game that in MTG or yu-gi-oh

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I initially tried to use Galactic Invasion for the two Dominance buffs, but since NPCs can wager exponentially more than you and rapidly spiral out of control, I just started using a save editor; the variables are nice and neat (not even in Spanish!) and the edits are stable. :) Sometimes all who's left is the raidbosses with infinite healing anyway. :unsure:

firetower9

Feb 22, 2024
You talking about the galatic invader? didn't really liked the void mechanic, but that is more me i think.

The card game is fun, personally i find more enjoyable find the right build in the game that in MTG or yu-gi-oh
the only two cards from the galactic set you need meaningless existence, and pathetic struggle for the dominant 2 and submissive status effects plus support cards to keep your hand plentiful for the discard effect from the dominant/submissive secondary effects

selius

Oct 7, 2017
friendly reminder: stomp is bugged and dealing something like 30x damage

buy it from titania at the arena inside at night for 40 cm

once you out height somebody it's an autowin for all but the cheat enemies who are designed to kill valeria

also is there a glossary to this game's terms somewhere?

some of these terms are not very self explanatory: voidborn, overloaded, void curse, graveborn

Last edited:

solarjohn

May 27, 2017

once you out height somebody it's an autowin for all but the cheat enemies who are designed to kill valeria

some of these terms are not very self explanatory: voidborn, overloaded, void curse, graveborn
unfortunately not and a bunch either dont work or dont seem to do anyting

firetower9

Feb 22, 2024

stomp was fixed to only do a maximum amount of 1k damage, even relentless assault was fixed to avoid doing extreme amounts of damage

solarjohn

May 27, 2017
ascension/Belial still permanently stacks damage on v6.03, ive hit 1.5k damage per use on day 15 with very little grinding for it

Last edited:

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
For the newest version I personally like the coven deck. With some cards you can stack Coven tokens and then you use them with Bellatrix for an insane height steal or with Celeste for constant damage and height grow.

And deck of the old version, that's currently still seems to be unchanged, is an Cultist deck. I really liked it to get the conditions done (3-4 times i guess) to get Baal in the end, who just insta-kills the enemy. But sadly I have the feeling that the Cultist deck will be reworked sooner or later.

Last edited:

firetower9

Feb 22, 2024
For the newest version I personally like the coven deck. With some cards you can stack Coven tokens and then you use them with Bellatrix for an insane height steal or with Celeste for constant damage and height grow.

And deck of the old version, that's currently still seems to be unchanged, is an Cultist deck. I really liked it to get the conditions done (3-4 times i guess) to get Baal in the end, who just insta-kills the enemy. But sadly I have the feeling that the Cultist deck will be reworked sooner or later.
yeah i think i heard about the cultist deck being reworked into either being balanced or make it better but the coven set i yet to try out cause i've been using the galactic invasion for height steal and damage output

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
To all my cheat bros, do you know how to enable all the cards to form a deck? Sure i can increase my height and buy the booster, but do you know where the memory of having the cards is stored?

firetower9

Feb 22, 2024
To all my cheat bros, do you know how to enable all the cards to form a deck? Sure i can increase my height and buy the booster, but do you know where the memory of having the cards is stored?
not really since some cards can only be acquired through certain methods

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Of all the options in the RPGM save editor, I don't think that's one it can find. But what I really want to know is what this "Fetish Version" option is. :unsure:

selius

Oct 7, 2017
mtool > actor > click your name > skill > check mark everything.

it only gives you 1 of the card though. i dont know how to set multiples.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes