3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Has anyone the newest version of Growing Vengeance?
Creator's going to have a bitch fit and make it even more of a pain in the ass to "leak", so unless there's some private chat somewhere, public eyes isn't the way to go with this guy and his friend of the other game of a similar nature.

Reactions: Gabriel2803

firetower9

Feb 22, 2024
im enjoying the deck building and trying various ways to make the most broken deck i could, although the cultist cards are tricky to use efficiently but can be deadly with the right set up

Reactions: Fiarest

grobae

Aug 17, 2023
Creator's going to have a bitch fit and make it even more of a pain in the ass to "leak", so unless there's some private chat somewhere, public eyes isn't the way to go with this guy and his friend of the other game of a similar nature.
does this mysterious chat exist somewhere perhaps?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
does this mysterious chat exist somewhere perhaps?
No, "if" is the keyword here. Aka if it gets out in any capacity it's going to have to be in private, and it can't go massively public

aka 1. shows up on other sites, and 2. shows up on this website as a thread/in the thread. aka public.

How would I know if there's a private conversation that I'm not apart of that's actively talking about this stuff man?

yeetford235

Sep 12, 2022
Yeah no one would know about the private conversation unless they are in it and "if" there is even one

grobae

Aug 17, 2023
No, "if" is the keyword here. Aka if it gets out in any capacity it's going to have to be in private, and it can't go massively public

aka 1. shows up on other sites, and 2. shows up on this website as a thread/in the thread. aka public.

How would I know if there's a private conversation that I'm not apart of that's actively talking about this stuff man?
fair point lmao

May 16, 2021
I don't know if anyone would find this useful but I comprised all the library questions and answers to them (That I could find but I'm 99% that for version 5.02 I have them all). They are not really organized at all and you can also ignore the "(DONE)" next to every question (that was a mark when I was sure that the answer was correct). The questions are stupid and only waste time so don't feel bad cheating your way through.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case of any grammar mistakes excuse my poor english.

firetower9

Feb 22, 2024
so far the best decks to play for this build is machine, hero, gladiator, and succubus but seeing that patreon is taking over this place so this will be the last build i'll play since future builds will be patreon only

Vaiself0

Apr 8, 2024
Can anyone tell me a good deck combination?:whistle:
I'm little bit lost with that many diffrent card decks.o_O

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Can anyone tell me a good deck combination?:whistle:
I'm little bit lost with that many different card decks.o_O
That game is currently not good balanced, so many good deck combinations are only good in the early days while the competition is under 400cm. The health scaling is too much (exponential growth).

So there are only two decks worth playing against (nearly) everyone:
1. Get the stomp card at night at the arena (girl at the right) and get the height steal card at the library by successfully answering every question. Then make a small card draw deck with these two cards and you always will win.
2. Get the goddess (Mars was it?) deck by defeating the black market woman. But this (mostly) requires Deck number 1.
But this is a very fun deck. You can customize it but I went for a deck where you play a card over and over again (6 times? and which different requirements) to get a card which "deal 9999 dmg" goddess card. I've deleted the game so I cant show you a picture of it.

Vaiself0

Apr 8, 2024
That game is currently not good balanced, so many good deck combinations are only good in the early days while the competition is under 400cm. The health scaling is too much (exponential growth).

So there are only two decks worth playing against (nearly) everyone:
1. Get the stomp card at night at the arena (girl at the right) and get the height steal card at the library by successfully answering every question. Then make a small card draw deck with these two cards and you always will win.
2. Get the goddess (Mars was it?) deck by defeating the black market woman. But this (mostly) requires Deck number 1.
But this is a very fun deck. You can customize it but I went for a deck where you play a card over and over again (6 times? and which different requirements) to get a card which "deal 9999 dmg" goddess card. I've deleted the game so I cant show you a picture of it.
Ok thank you.(y)

firetower9

Feb 22, 2024
for fast damage i would recommend get the card from the library to build up height and get three copies of relentless assault from the gladiator pack and this is from the 5.02 version since i cant really get any future builds

firetower9

Feb 22, 2024
that wont be possible due to being patreon only and the fact people keeps pirating builds to ruin the fun for others

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes