safrican

Oct 19, 2018
I started playing through from the beginning, and I think I have all the quests completed now. It is unfortunate that some quests can prevent others from happening, such as Rayez being captured and effectively removed from the game before MC can ask her help with Arella. Maybe I'll compile a walkthrough.

silkyspectre

Mar 5, 2018
What do you want to bet that he is actually Trigon, but he believes he hates Trigon because the body he ended up in detested, and fought against, Trigon.
I think it's very possible that Trigon amnesia'd himself, knowing how the emotion crystal extraction from the guardians works. It's possible he implanted some kind of subconscious trigger within himself to 'fight Trigon', so that he could re-learn how to get the crystals by talking to the people around himself post-amnesia, then collect them. Once he has all five, I think he'll attempt to summon Trigon, in actuality resummoning his full powers and all his memories and stuff.

That's a crackpot theory, but it's the one I currently believe. He could never get the crystals in his true form, so I think he's done this so that he honestly believes he's going to fight Trigon with them, thus making it easier to get the five guardians to trust him. They'd certainly never fall in love with the being who destroyed their dimension and brought about the apocalypse.

Supporting points... the nun of the asteroid temple seems gleeful to be spanked by the MC (who she probably knows is Trigon), and said nun also drip-feeds him crucial information about how to get the crystals (after getting the book of demons and the book of... angels? from the city). Riaez may or may not be working for Trigon's side as well. It's heavily implied in the most recent content that she's a free actor, just trying to survive the apocalypse and grab power for herself... but she's also the very first person you talk to after waking up. She *could* be on standby for Trigon to recover, and get him started on the right foot. Finally, she outright says something like 'I've never felt more powerful than when I took your sperm' somewhere around the midpoint of the current content, maybe a bit before.

Feedback for AlisaDryz specifically... Lack of actual Arella content so far is kind of a bummer, I'd love to see that happen soon. Luand'r has had some really fun stuff so far as well. Her whole sexual awakening while the brutish Tamaranian bodyguard dude was outside, apparently not understanding what was going on within was just A+. I *believe* I'm more or less at the endpoint of the current content... or at least VERY close to it, and I'm looking forward to seeing what more y'all have in store for us. A couple of the minigames could use a tutorial screen before they actually start to explain what the objective is, imo. Some of them are obvious, but the spanking one took a few tries to realize I want JUST five smiley faces, and the keypad thing for the room where King's Sword is was hard to figure out. Basically had to keep trying until I found the correct path.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So... How do i make it morning again? I am at the start of the game. Just met raven's mom. She has a box outside that is for sleep. But once you return to the witch and talk about raven's mom, you can't do anything. You don't have money to buy anything. You can sell cum to get 20 gold. But at night, you can't sleep. So... I am stuck

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
I think it's very possible that Trigon amnesia'd himself, knowing how the emotion crystal extraction from the guardians works. It's possible he implanted some kind of subconscious trigger within himself to 'fight Trigon', so that he could re-learn how to get the crystals by talking to the people around himself post-amnesia, then collect them. Once he has all five, I think he'll attempt to summon Trigon, in actuality resummoning his full powers and all his memories and stuff.

That's a crackpot theory, but it's the one I currently believe. He could never get the crystals in his true form, so I think he's done this so that he honestly believes he's going to fight Trigon with them, thus making it easier to get the five guardians to trust him. They'd certainly never fall in love with the being who destroyed their dimension and brought about the apocalypse.

Supporting points... the nun of the asteroid temple seems gleeful to be spanked by the MC (who she probably knows is Trigon), and said nun also drip-feeds him crucial information about how to get the crystals (after getting the book of demons and the book of... angels? from the city). Riaez may or may not be working for Trigon's side as well. It's heavily implied in the most recent content that she's a free actor, just trying to survive the apocalypse and grab power for herself... but she's also the very first person you talk to after waking up. She *could* be on standby for Trigon to recover, and get him started on the right foot. Finally, she outright says something like 'I've never felt more powerful than when I took your sperm' somewhere around the midpoint of the current content, maybe a bit before.

Feedback for AlisaDryz specifically... Lack of actual Arella content so far is kind of a bummer, I'd love to see that happen soon. Luand'r has had some really fun stuff so far as well. Her whole sexual awakening while the brutish Tamaranian bodyguard dude was outside, apparently not understanding what was going on within was just A+. I *believe* I'm more or less at the endpoint of the current content... or at least VERY close to it, and I'm looking forward to seeing what more y'all have in store for us. A couple of the minigames could use a tutorial screen before they actually start to explain what the objective is, imo. Some of them are obvious, but the spanking one took a few tries to realize I want JUST five smiley faces, and the keypad thing for the room where King's Sword is was hard to figure out. Basically had to keep trying until I found the correct path.
Let's just not give the creator of this game some ideas, lest they actually had no plan, or another surprising plot-twisty plan, for the identity of the MC...

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V1.9
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V1.9
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1648235814305.png

1648235843355.png

1648235922977.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v1.9
PS: como o jogo foi traduzido do russo , pode ter erros de diálogos ou de interpretação

Grown-Up Titans The Game [v1.9] Mega
fiz uma atualização dos arquivos pro idioma portugues , v1.9

I updated the files for the Portuguese language, v1.9

Feb 25, 2020
I'm stuck on the quest where you're helping the king of Tamaran. Riaez escaped and I can't find her anywhere. Can someone help me, please?

Epyx

Apr 3, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 618, in execute_hide_screen
  File "game/Engine/QRE.rpy", line 1056, in execute
  File "game/Engine/QRE.rpy", line 1060, in execute
  File "game/Engine/QRE.rpy", line 1061, in execute
  File "game/Engine/QRE.rpy", line 1061, in <module>
  File "game/Engine/QRE.rpy", line 130, in active
  File "game/Engine/QRE.rpy", line 888, in eval_in_global
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'int' and 'NoneType'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Engine/QRE.rpyc", line 1304, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 618, in execute_hide_screen
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 1307, in hide_screen
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 741, in hide
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 1282, in remove
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 1191, in hide_or_replace
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 500, in _handles_event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 653, in update
  File "game/Engine/QRE.rpy", line 1060, in execute
  File "game/Engine/QRE.rpy", line 1061, in execute
  File "game/Engine/QRE.rpy", line 1061, in <module>
  File "game/Engine/QRE.rpy", line 130, in active
  File "game/Engine/QRE.rpy", line 888, in eval_in_global
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'int' and 'NoneType'

Feb 25, 2020
Have you tried sleeping in the cardboard to see if it fixes it ?
Yup, and it did nothing. I had to reload a previous save so I could solve things. The game's already pretty hard to play with the language being what it is, but these bugs are kinda annoying. I hope both things get solved, because it has potential.

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes