JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Well, technically the player just doesn't see this scene, but it happens anyway. I meant that the event itself did not occur due to the actions of the player.
But anyway, thanks for the replies :).
No... Those scenes are not avoidable.... Starfire's mother was used as payment for the demons so mc can enter a bar. Later on she has another scene with the demons which also can't be avoided.

There's also a scene where starfire's dad fucks one of the girls and mc joined them (it's that tattoo witch). It's also not avoidable.

Starfire's parents blowjob scene is just a hidden scene.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
No... Those scenes are not avoidable.... Starfire's mother was used as payment for the demons so mc can enter a bar. Later on she has another scene with the demons which also can't be avoided.

There's also a scene where starfire's dad fucks one of the girls and mc joined them (it's that tattoo witch). It's also not avoidable.

Starfire's parents blowjob scene is just a hidden scene.
I already realized that I downloaded the game in vain.
But thanks anyway for the answer :).

Devo55

Jul 30, 2022
why is arella a work in progress she also has been attack 3 times but it says she has been attacked 2 times

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
im so confused i only killed 1 of the 3 demons where do i find the other 2
One demon appears inside Riaez's house, one appears at the meteor. The first appears in front of the bar or at the tree on the way to Arella's house, I can't remember...

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes