Div/0

Dec 4, 2020
I am semi-whelmed.

Maybe more detail in the overview. I'm confused. It takes place before the Titans were teens, yet they are grown? You seduce Raven's mother, but Raven seams to appear a lot. And where do the Tamarans come in?

Last edited:

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
I must be missing something, but right after I finish the first fight and enter Arella's house, there seems to be no way to progress. After the fight I go back and talk to her, I get the option for a hug or a kiss, she goes away, I enter the house and a short dialogue pops up where she greets me, then there seems to be nothing to interact with. I can go through the three doors, leave the house and go back to the initial spawn area, but the only interactable object is the island on the first screen that has someone yell, with a message that I can't get there.

It fees like Arella should be somewhere in the house to talk to, but she doesn't seem to be.

l69p

Feb 10, 2018
I must be missing something, but right after I finish the first fight and enter Arella's house, there seems to be no way to progress. After the fight I go back and talk to her, I get the option for a hug or a kiss, she goes away, I enter the house and a short dialogue pops up where she greets me, then there seems to be nothing to interact with. I can go through the three doors, leave the house and go back to the initial spawn area, but the only interactable object is the island on the first screen that has someone yell, with a message that I can't get there.

It fees like Arella should be somewhere in the house to talk to, but she doesn't seem to be.
same problem here

also when looking at previous screenshots or videos the interface seems to be missing (unless its disabled in the intro?)

Reactions: disaronon

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
same problem here

also when looking at previous screenshots or videos the interface seems to be missing (unless its disabled in the intro?)
After unpacking the game and looking at the images, I think that's all there is. There is a scene for losing the fight (which is hard unless you're actively trying to throw it). You might be able to access it by running away, but that gives an error that you can't ignore so I don't know what the intention there was.

v1.10 compressed is still in the thread, which has a lot more content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: l69p

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So, dev is remastering the game. As in starting from the beginning of development again. That's all there is atm.

Jul 1, 2018
Just an FYI, the gallery has been removed in the release v1.11 so if it's a deal breaker for you, you might want to keep v1.10 until he progresses enough in the remaster and puts it back in.
(I didn't play* all the content so maybe it reappears after a while)

Last edited:

rengoku

Mar 28, 2018
The dev is remaking the game which sucks but, rip the archive file and check out the art. A lot of new characters are already in there and the art is more polished then the older art, it's quite nice,

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
It's probably for the best that they're changing the intro and main character. They really sucked.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020

I can't even get to the house, instead getting the error screen.

ichigo999121

Jun 19, 2020
i dont know if im doing something wrong but i at the start of the game where u first enter the house then nothing nobody is in it and i can click on nothing in it or in any of the other area

Jul 13, 2021
i dont know if im doing something wrong but i at the start of the game where u first enter the house then nothing nobody is in it and i can click on nothing in it or in any of the other area
thats the end of the game the dev restarted from scratch if u want more content play the old 1.10 version

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes