thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah, they will just end up being abandoned. It has happened many times with different devs.
I was like what Xman game, i dont see it on this site? I know the Hey Arnold game just came out and they cant be making another game this is like the third one they have and they havent finished one yet... oh its all over their patreon, I guess I'll see you after V0.5 comes out for either game.

AlisaDryz

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
I was like what Xman game, i dont see it on this site? I know the Hey Arnold game just came out and they cant be making another game this is like the third one they have and they havent finished one yet... oh its all over their patreon, I guess I'll see you after V0.5 comes out for either game.
about X-men now we just drawn arts. I don't know how soon we release x-men. But now i finish Grown-Up Titans and continues Hey Grandpa!

Err0r 0ne

Sep 23, 2017
If all th' screenshot from older game
Then where is th' older game?
Since that game contain MORE than this "Remastered Skin"
I want to play that older game.
This is nothing, nothing in it, empty.

Reactions: Leks Darkmind

NfNfPumba

Jul 25, 2023
I have Developer mode activated, but when I go to the menu and go to view variables the coin/money variable isn't there and so I tried going to saveeditonline to see if I could find it there and it's still not clear, anyone know what it is? don't really like the grind

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes