Attal

Oct 25, 2017
This is super weird for me cuz the screen shots has a thousand of content
The game was remade, if you search for the compressed 1.10 version you can see the things that are in the screenshots. Definitely hold off on playing the remake until there's more to it, at this point its mostly just demonstrating the systems fo the game rather than being an actual game.

Reactions: deuxrayme

Bob hortin

Aug 21, 2018
more content was added, but not enough to warrant a playthrough right now. there about 3 small scenes but no actual nudity and they are hard to find. I am a fan of the art and the game is promising but what you can and need to do is not clear and some events can only come up at random.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
save do not work, does any one have save from 1-3 previous versions that actually work and can please share it?

Dec 21, 2019
This is super weird for me cuz the screen shots has a thousand of content
That's because the screenshots are the entire game. A couple dozen pictures took 3 years lol.

I had hope for this, I like the angle and the characters. Much better than those 10 other identical games where you run around the tower as robin.

But it was always just barely playable and it never had a good amount of content.
It was never really a project being earnestly developed, more like a few people scribbling for a couple hours a week at most. And that doesn't just suddenly change after this long. If the dev studio consisting of "9 people" was really interested in working on it, it would be a lot further along.

Sep 10, 2022
How many games are they working on? This, The Hey Arnold Parody and some X-Men? (There was a patreon post but it was locked). They didn't even updated the Patreon to explain that they merged two games in one. What a mess of development.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes