andi80

Dec 10, 2019
I am stuck right at the beginning. I know I have to time the spanking of the nun with the smiley faces, but I keep getting "you can do better". How perfect does your timing have to be, because I'm not sure I can get it any better.....Am I missing something obvious?

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
I am stuck right at the beginning. I know I have to time the spanking of the nun with the smiley faces, but I keep getting "you can do better". How perfect does your timing have to be, because I'm not sure I can get it any better.....Am I missing something obvious?
Nope you didn't miss anything, you need to do more better just try ,press button before smiley come then it count one smiley face ( my tip ,not sure work for you)

AlisaDryz

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020

Hello, my Teen Titans!
I have a lot of good news to tell and announces to make. First things first - new update is coming out in April. I want to apologize beforehand and explain everything. Before we said that updates will be released every month, but there are a few reasons why we can't do that. The first one would be a time problem, as we are get to produce less content and fix less bugs. Second is that our budget is very tight. Game is getting way less support now and majority of our team is working for free, putting their time and effort. Having a chance I would like to say thanks to our team, especially those people who are working for free:
translator, animator, 3D designer.
Without those guys the project would be dead by now. And special gratitude to all patrons for supporting our project every month. You're my motivation for working though endless nights, twisting the plot and coming up with new mechanics, because I understand that it's not going to waste. It's a pleasure to see your interested responses.
Now to the announcement: We are working on a huge update creating lots of new possibilities for farming coins, plenty of side quests. And we are also making a brand new map for the "School for Superhero Girls" arc. Where you will be able to see more popular heroines like Supergirl, Mrs. Martian, Amanda Waller, Wonderwoman, Poison Ivy, and maybe some more.
Hope you like what we are creating. We really appreciate your tremendous support!

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
So I started the current version, picked ENG for the language and hit new game and the buttons are in Russian...

bongo_faet

Apr 2, 2021
i have got to the point where raven mom kick me out so i go to temple of pain but afterwards cant get back in house am i missing something or is this end of content for this update?

Reactions: Ghostload

AlisaDryz

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
i have got to the point where raven mom kick me out so i go to temple of pain but afterwards cant get back in house am i missing something or is this end of content for this update?
Its and... For Now! Tnanks for play) Soon new updats

Reactions: Ghostload

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I hope they put a skip option for the minigames. Some are fun but some are also a pain to do.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Ok thanks. I hope the creator is careful not to over do it with new characters. I know of several games where there were too many added to the game that it was never completed.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes