-Injustice-

Sep 5, 2019

Hello, my Teen Titans!
I have a lot of good news to tell and announces to make. First things first - new update is coming out in April. I want to apologize beforehand and explain everything. Before we said that updates will be released every month, but there are a few reasons why we can't do that. The first one would be a time problem, as we are get to produce less content and fix less bugs. Second is that our budget is very tight. Game is getting way less support now and majority of our team is working for free, putting their time and effort. Having a chance I would like to say thanks to our team, especially those people who are working for free:
translator, animator, 3D designer.
Without those guys the project would be dead by now. And special gratitude to all patrons for supporting our project every month. You're my motivation for working though endless nights, twisting the plot and coming up with new mechanics, because I understand that it's not going to waste. It's a pleasure to see your interested responses.
Now to the announcement: We are working on a huge update creating lots of new possibilities for farming coins, plenty of side quests. And we are also making a brand new map for the "School for Superhero Girls" arc. Where you will be able to see more popular heroines like Supergirl, Mrs. Martian, Amanda Waller, Wonderwoman, Poison Ivy, and maybe some more.
Hope you like what we are creating. We really appreciate your tremendous support!
Please can you make wonder woman and batman one too DCAU JLU cartoon they were sexy in the show please I'll pay i even am patreon of the artist TVC. Any chance?

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Any news? there have been a lot of new posts on patreon, was hoping there was some new information in them.

Reactions: vireker

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I think the latest update is finally out. There was something posted on patreon. Does anyone have access to the post to confirm?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes