BBC King

May 8, 2021
Well already kind of ruined, you messed up Ravens skintone, she isnt a "white" girl.

Yet, Starfire and Blackfires skintones are right? lmfao wth?

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Well already kind of ruined, you messed up Ravens skintone, she isnt a "white" girl.

Yet, Starfire and Blackfires skintones are right? lmfao wth?
Did u notice that these Adult characters aren't the teen titans, but the mothers with art of Starfire there with her own mother?

Anyway @AlisaDryz
At a certain point in the game when the player goes to the ruined city enough times the player gets WAYYY TOOO MANY Papyrus in the inventory. It FILLS IS UP so much you literally can't get to the other items you've picked up or purchased. Like the Plot Important Elixirs.
Please fix this. Or better yet. How do you remove the papyrus from the inventory?

I'm attaching a save file to show you where I am in the game and show you how FULL the inventory is.
I can't navigate to any other items I KNOW I have acquired.

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Did u notice that these Adult characters aren't the teen titans, but the mothers with art of Starfire there with her own mother?
Nope because I assumed this would be a game about the most popular rule 34 titan, Raven, not her relatively unknown mother who rarely gets elaborated on even in mainstream media.

AlisaDryz

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020

Anyway @AlisaDryz
At a certain point in the game when the player goes to the ruined city enough times the player gets WAYYY TOOO MANY Papyrus in the inventory. It FILLS IS UP so much you can't literally can't get to the other items you've picked up or purchased. Like the Plot Important Elixirs.
Please fix this. Or better yet. How do you remove the papyrus from the inventory?

I'm attaching a save file to show you where I am in the game and show you how FULL the inventory is.
I can't navigate to any other items I KNOW I have acquired.
Hi, try fix it soon as we can. Sorry for this. Thanks

Han Durger

Aug 4, 2017
im having trouble getting the broom, i know im supposed to buy it but whenever i talk to the nun it automatically goes nighttime, and after that i need to talk to arella and she said i need to get the broom, but i cant because its nighttime, but i cant sleep because i cant click the box, so idk what should i do?

AlisaDryz

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
im having trouble getting the broom, i know im supposed to buy it but whenever i talk to the nun it automatically goes nighttime, and after that i need to talk to arella and she said i need to get the broom, but i cant because its nighttime, but i cant sleep because i cant click the box, so idk what should i do?
Its some new bug if you can not sleep in box. If this possible can you send seve file?

Aragon54

Jul 9, 2018
What can I do to find the 2 books in the forest? I've been trying for over 2 hours to get them and still no luck.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes