DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
So we are supposed to be able to skip time with the hourglass icon but nothing happen when i click on it, same for the book icon at the right of the hourglass, i am currently stuck because i need to seduce Arella, the nun told me to spank her but there is no interaction possible allowing me to do that, i can only watch her take a shower in the morning or watch her do yoga in the afternoon and she always end up kicking me out.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Any news about the next update, I thought it was supposed to be this month?

Shadox

Aug 5, 2018
So we are supposed to be able to skip time with the hourglass icon but nothing happen when i click on it, same for the book icon at the right of the hourglass, i am currently stuck because i need to seduce Arella, the nun told me to spank her but there is no interaction possible allowing me to do that, i can only watch her take a shower in the morning or watch her do yoga in the afternoon and she always end up kicking me out.
You can use hourglass in some place which are nobody there.

As for Arella, after nun you need to talk to Galfor, then talk to Luand'R (get a new scene). After that you can have something new with Arella.

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
The cleaning game is impossible. I start it & it lags out until half the "time" is already gone then when I try to click on the items it takes huge chunks of time out. By the time I've clicked on 4 items the whole bar is gone & it says that stupid fuckin line "I didn't have time to clean the room to the end .. I must try again" How am I supposed to get 17 things if by the time the game has processed 4 clicks the whole bar is gone. Cause again, it lags at the start of the minigame & doesn't actually start until half of the time is gone.

Why is this even a "minigame"? Why is it timed? Why is it timed so aggressively/stringently? Why couldn't it have just been one of those "find the object" things? Why did I need to get her the broom if I'm the one that ends up doing the cleaning?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1638736376107.png

You look stunning, marti gal!
Quit your blushing, soups gal!
Getting the hang of this new world is a
day in and day out job.

AlisaDryz

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hello our fellow players! Unfortunately, we have to delay our update, as we have to transfer the game on a new engine version. Update is completely ready, and to deliver the best experience we really want to apply that improvement. We are trying our best to create an amazing product, with no errors and bugs, resulting in smooth experience. It is 100% settled that update is coming in December, and I'm doing everything so you get an access to it Dec 15-20. I'm really grateful for your support and limitless patience

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are big games that move seamlessly, there are small games that lag.

Being optimized for many systems is the whole point.

Unity has limitations in GUI - it needs whole code packs for what Ren”py engine has built in.
Unreal haz huge requirements on the space and good allocation of renders from GPU and CPU.
A badly optimized demo might be unplayable, while a smaller optimized game might just fly.

Every game needs to decide what it aims for: hunting for hot scenes, doing minigames,
working on chores multiple days/weeks to progress minute increases in stats every now and then.

Working with finite characters one may find countless reprezentations of, both fan fic and
comics / tv shows / movies .. this presents a golden opportunity to jump straight into the action.

Sure hope this game gets optimizet to the version that works well with a good plot progression and action, titans are all about the action.

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
So for Android port it seems the meteor and ship mini game can't playable or is it that just need the hp till zero?

Reactions: Grutraux

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hello our fellow players! Unfortunately, we have to delay our update, as we have to transfer the game on a new engine version. Update is completely ready, and to deliver the best experience we really want to apply that improvement. We are trying our best to create an amazing product, with no errors and bugs, resulting in smooth experience. It is 100% settled that update is coming in December, and I'm doing everything so you get an access to it Dec 15-20. I'm really grateful for your support and limitless patience
what is the new engine going to be?

Reactions: sky34

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Just wondering does this game also include teen titans and by that I mean having some action with them or only their parents or whatever the characters are supposed to be?

AlisaDryz

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Just wondering does this game also include teen titans and by that I mean having some action with them or only their parents or whatever the characters are supposed to be?
Original team will be in a game

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes