Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Unfortunately I still cannot play this new update because a prompt completely in Russian appears every time I try to click on the game after i downloaded it. And no, it is not the game itself set to Russian for language. Does Anyone know what this thing is or what it says? Or am I the only one getting it?

necronovelist

Aug 12, 2017
Same on not being able to play the new update. From some comments the uploader seems aware of the issue, so I'm confused why it's not been corrected yet. Even besides the language issue, is it even allowed to directly upload .exe files instead of a compressed file? I've never seen that on this website till now.

AlisaDryz

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Same on not being able to play the new update. From some comments the uploader seems aware of the issue, so I'm confused why it's not been corrected yet. Even besides the language issue, is it even allowed to directly upload .exe files instead of a compressed file? I've never seen that on this website till now.
Hi, this without installation.

Reactions: necronovelist

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
WTF???? .exe???? It is waht, Install File?
No thx, i not wanna get any virus....
Admins were you? How you can accapet waht? It not break rules? 0_0

• Haha
Reactions: Raaku12

Lord Zed

Nov 9, 2017
For anyone having trouble getting the two books you have to:
1. Spam explore and rollback until you get the first one. If you sleep in-between each explore it will take way too long plus your inventory could fill up with items and soft lock you.
2. Go talk to Galfore about the chip, it's located in Arella's house in the garbage bag. Once you get this chip and take it back to him you have to go to the bar area THE NEXT DAY and talk to him. If you don't go there that day he will never appear again and you can't progress.

Reactions: kyoyacloud
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes