3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
Ah, I've tried using a hex editor as well but couldn't discern much of the informations aside from the obvious ones. So far I'm using only to modify values like item quantity, money, stats, and skill pointslevels (using hex editor to know the order of skill placement for each character)
Didn’t know about that tool. I’ll have to give it a try when I have time to see when and what stats get applied to the character model.

Also, thanks to this and the help of the in-game console, I found out that I can have several bunshidos to fight for me (though only for one battle and needs to redo it all over for each encounter).
How did you get bunshido to reappear or access the party join option? As an aside It seems like there might be some way to manage a “party array” in the save file where you could manage to add in all recruitable members. There’s probably a flag for each individual character in the main section of the save file whether they’re in the party or not. If you can find that, set the flags properly, and manage to properly edit the supposed “party array” section of the save file you could have a permanent party of all recruitable characters.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This game is simple and goofy but pretty fun to experiment with builds. The roadmap looks great too.

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
Hey if you're looking for a saving grace of trying to understand the code, check this out:

I'm gonna try and install unreal dev kits to see if I can load up the source code.

Feb 17, 2021
How did you get bunshido to reappear or access the party join option?
The game still lets you access the console by pressing the tilde(`) key, through that I can create as many Bunshido as my computer allows me with the 'Summon' command. You can also summon various other NPCs and items with it, though you need to know the object name of each NPC/item first.

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
if we could figure that out we could break the item level by spawning a ton of ingots
That's an easy one to handle. Better than any upgrade material are ability crystals for some reason. Easy workaround, get two ability crystals, open up cheat engine, repeatedly buy and sell only one of the ability crystals until you can identify the address, modify the value, infinite ability crystals, enhance items with ability crystals. I believe lvl.100 can be achieved in one swoop with 999 ability crystals. If you want you can get some ingots of duplicate levels, level them up the same way, and then use the same duplication method for multiple high-level enhancement items

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
The game still lets you access the console by pressing the tilde(`) key, through that I can create as many Bunshido as my computer allows me with the 'Summon' command. You can also summon various other NPCs and items with it, though you need to know the object name of each NPC/item first.
Is there a method to track commands? Like item consumption perhaps? If that's possible it would be simple to just force a character to consume an endless supply of essences in one motion.

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
Hey if you're looking for a saving grace of trying to understand the code, check this out:

I'm gonna try and install unreal dev kits to see if I can load up the source code.
Oh yeah, tried this. Wasted a lot of time. turns out the unpackager doesn't work at all and even if it did one of the plugins cost $50, may as well pay the creator to make an item consumption limit break add-in at that point.

Feb 17, 2021
Is there a method to track commands? Like item consumption perhaps? If that's possible it would be simple to just force a character to consume an endless supply of essences in one motion.
If what you meant is the commands inputted into the console, then yes, the game kept track of every command you executed (also a txt file of it in the Logs folder), but if it's about what items you used/equipped, then no.

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
If what you meant is the commands inputted into the console, then yes, the game kept track of every command you executed (also a txt file of it in the Logs folder), but if it's about what items you used/equipped, then no.
RIP. Yeah I was talking about the latter. What’s the ID for bunshido? I’m curious about the methods of party recruitment and how that can be broken. Because like I said earlier it seems like the game treats every NPC specially so if you can wontonly add new ones it seems like there’s a possibility for a break.

Feb 17, 2021
RIP. Yeah I was talking about the latter. What’s the ID for bunshido? I’m curious about the methods of party recruitment and how that can be broken. Because like I said earlier it seems like the game treats every NPC specially so if you can wontonly add new ones it seems like there’s a possibility for a break.
It's 'Bunshido_Repeatable_C' (without the '), you can also try to check other NPCs/items' ID by using the debug camera by 'ToggleDebugCamera' or pressing the semicolon key and then clicking on said NPC/item.

As to why I can recruit multiple bunshido, I'm guessing because the encounter dialogues are structured differently only for the bunshido, since the second bunshido I interacted ended up having two recruit dialogue options.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
is there a way to summon more then one at a time with the the summon command?, cause its kinda of tedious to keep having to open the console to summon another one after awhile

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
is there a way to summon more then one at a time with the the summon command?, cause its kinda of tedious to keep having to open the console to summon another one after awhile
It shouldn’t be all that tedious. You just hit the ~ key, press the up arrow, and hit enter to repeat the previous command, which in this case would be summon. If anything the tedious bit would be re-recruiting. However I’m trying to see how I can analyze the save files since it should save party structures there.

Nov 11, 2020
It's 'Bunshido_Repeatable_C' (without the '), you can also try to check other NPCs/items' ID by using the debug camera by 'ToggleDebugCamera' or pressing the semicolon key and then clicking on said NPC/item.

As to why I can recruit multiple bunshido, I'm guessing because the encounter dialogues are structured differently only for the bunshido, since the second bunshido I interacted ended up having two recruit dialogue options.
Oh that very cool to experiment, I would think you could do the same for the others but to being able to recruit them is a pitty kinda wanted 5 fan followers.

furryfanatic93~

Oct 31, 2020
View attachment 582926

Overview:
Furry Futa RPG

Thread Updated: 2021-12-21
Release Date: 2021-12-20
Developer: Digital Fur Below -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.4. Hot Fix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Win x32: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

(How to pass Patreon check: INSTRUCTIONS HERE)

JustALurker6543 thanks for the link

View attachment 582890 View attachment 582891 View attachment 582892 View attachment 582893 View attachment 582894
I'm not even sure how to get into the server for this latest version of Growth RPG. This is quite frustrating to say the least. I even tried to extract the bypass file, and it did absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
Oh that very cool to experiment, I would think you could do the same for the others but to being able to recruit them is a pitty kinda wanted 5 fan followers.
Sadly, as far as I'm concerned, this is only possible for the bunshido. In the case of the raving fan, for example, the dialogue immediately detects if you already have a follower or not and won't let you recruit the raving fan (or the 2nd one if you already recruited one).
This will no longer work with the latest update to this game. I have tried to do it myself for the 3.4 HotFix, and it does nothing but sit there with the loading wheel when I enter in the password.
Still works for me and some other people here, don't know what's the issue in your case.

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
Alright, So I'm trying to get down to the bottom of it. Turns out that unpackager did do something useful in providing all of the unreal engine assets {albiet in a somewhat mess of parts}. The neat thing is that that's what's in the .pak file at "x64\WindowsNoEditor\GrowthRPG\Content\Paks\" so if I can find out certain aspects of the files off of a fresh Unreal project, I can modify them, save them, see how they're modified in the hexadecimal files, then apply those changes to the aforementioned .pak file, and hopefully I'll be able to modify certain aspects of the game myself and provide them to others.

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
Essentially the files are programmed normally in Unreal engine in an easy to use file, and a compact file. I'm trying to modify the easy file, see how that gets converted into the compact file, then apply those comapct file changes to that of the .pak file {which unfortunately isn't an easy archive like .zip or .rar} which is essentially the entire body of the game.

Feb 17, 2021
I tried modifying the .pak file myself (swapping NPC models), and the game doesn't work when I tried to run it using the modified .pak, then I tried to repack it without doing any changes and the game still doesn't work. It seems that repacking the .pak file outside of the Unreal Engine Editor causes the .uproject file in the .pak to be unreadable or something like that.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes