Collection Pinup Gtunver Collection [2023-05-06] [Gtunver]

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Gtunver Collection Updated! (2021-08-15)
- Added Term 10 (Raikō Shiromuku Only) & Term 16 (both tier 4) (includes a brush from 2016).

Thanks to zhulilun for the share and RD8K for specifying the terms inside the package.

Enjoy! :)
You're welcome OP. I wasn't sure if the brushes provided within that link was a bonus for either term pack, or was just put their due to "finding them." I check everywhere and I haven't gotten any clear information about brushes within any pack from 2016.

Also here theirs social hyperlinks that needed to be added for the creator description:
- - - -

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Medievalover

88cmflak

Dec 6, 2019
Someone shared a complete sets of gtunver's patreon collection on but sadly it's all Chinese and and a baidu chinese account is required to download. Hopefully someone from the region would be kind enough to share here or E-hentai.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WEEDZARDXII

ADFLJHSN

Dec 16, 2020
Someone shared a complete sets of gtunver's patreon collection on but sadly it's all Chinese and and a baidu chinese account is required to download. Hopefully someone from the region would be kind enough to share here or E-hentai.
Do you have the pan.baidu link? It says here that registration is closed and I cannot register on the forum. If you can send the link I can probably download it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WEEDZARDXII

Serpentus

Feb 10, 2019
Could you upload it and share the download link first? I'll share the archive password later
It was too big to upload to a free MediaFire account and Mega has that download limit for free accounts so I uploaded to Anonfiles, apparently it can be slow to download from there sometimes but it can't be slower than the Baidu download was:

Gtunver Term 1-21 including PSDs (extracted folder is like 9 gigas)

*edit* archive password: 2222​

Big thanks to flyingteemo for sharing the original Baidu link and archive password which is hidden from non snow-plus site members.

FYI I used this to download it from Baidu, it took forever but worked even through Internet Download Manager:

Last edited: