Collection VN Others Guardians of Daybreak [2022-05-18] [Syangrila]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
Any walkthroughs?
Each time choose the option to be interested or help the girl and not be an asshole, if by the branching path you don't have 5 choices, you failed some choices.
The only one that is not really obvious is at the beginning when you should awnser the phone for Tsuki route.

Baham88

Jun 9, 2017
Help needed pls, all settings are on japanese but this game does not start at all just gibberisch text!
This game is the only one that does not start all others that i played are starting perfetly fine just this one not.

sanndan

Jun 27, 2019
Help needed pls, all settings are on japanese but this game does not start at all just gibberisch text!
This game is the only one that does not start all others that i played are starting perfetly fine just this one not.
Japanese emulator downloaden

alupo1

Nov 5, 2018
how complete is this novel? I know it's part 1 of a trilogy, I read other works from the author (HIghschool of the elites), but if it's like Meteor World Actor where the first game is just a setup for things to come with no resolution, I'll skip until everything is translated.

NickyNick

Jun 9, 2017
There seems to be something wrong with the routes, it seems to go from a girls route to the common route. Feels all over the place.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
yes that can be annoying. but you only need to watch out the choices in the birthday party. choosing the girl there enters you to their route. if they don't show up you made wrong choices previously.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
It will be years until they are done, my dude. I lurk in the discord server of this group, and the main translator only yesterday posted something about going on an extended hiatus for about half a year. Their site is the best place besides the discord itself to get updates.

Reactions: VoidWalkerZ

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
It will be years until they are done, my dude. I lurk in the discord server of this group, and the main translator only yesterday posted something about going on an extended hiatus for about half a year. Their site is the best place besides the discord itself to get updates.
I see... Thanks for letting me know. Was just wanting to read them all at the same time if it could have been an option.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I see... Thanks for letting me know. Was just wanting to read them all at the same time if it could have been an option.
It sounds even the translator himself recommends you do it this way. Which is why i will be waiting until he finished all three of these myself.

Gin231

Nov 10, 2020
Any news on the rest of the series being traslated?
The last route of the 2nd game is being edited right now, and should hopefully be done by the end of August, with QA following soon afterwards. So the 2nd game should hopefully be done by the end of 2023.
The 3rd game is still in the early stages of translation, he said that he's expecting to finish translating it by February next year, with editing and QA following afterwards, which could easily take up to a year or more. So basically don't expect the trilogy to be done before the end of 2024 at the earliest.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote