Unity Abandoned Guardians of the Ashes [v1.4.0] [Mature Games]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
doesn't aim properly with a ps4 controller so I gave up don't feel like playing this with a mouse.

johncena

Oct 14, 2016
Moving around just sucks with narrow roads and that much random rocks and pebbles around

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
The movement is a bit annoying with how floaty it feels at times, when shooting small projectiles the aim is wonky and your bullets go a little over where you're pointing with the mouse, melee just ain't worth it until you've leveled up your hp by a fuckton because monsters gang up on you and hit multiple times in the span that takes you to throw a punch, and then there's this glitch with the save file where when you load the game neither monuments or potions heal you anymore.

I'd only try to do it from start to finish in one go if I found myself with excessive amounts of time to kill and nothing better to do. And I'm going through a quarantine.

justpasserby

Dec 7, 2018
extract to
/Guardians of the Ashes/GotA_Data/Saves
full gallery
A tip on how to get the save/scene/gallery by yourself:
Use Cheat Engine or similar program, search for Bond Level, after that you know the drill, change it to level 50 bond and woala.

Last edited:

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
how we play the two other guardians? i have them but i dont have any shortcut to select them...
Controls are fine to me, dont play with controller, you can use WSDA and left clic, right clic. The game is kinda easy.
You should add "forced sex" when you are stun and add stun mechanic, maybe add more equipment slot and more stat like run speed, stun/fall/break free from monster that grab you, stun you, etc.
Because you have a good gameplay but it's too limited.

anyway, the two last guardians are playable? how to use them? lol

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
So for everyone following the "anal" tag. yeah. skip on this if the reviews were obvious.

there is none C:

how we play the two other guardians? i have them but i dont have any shortcut to select them...
Controls are fine to me, dont play with controller, you can use WSDA and left clic, right clic. The game is kinda easy.
You should add "forced sex" when you are stun and add stun mechanic, maybe add more equipment slot and more stat like run speed, stun/fall/break free from monster that grab you, stun you, etc.

gotta hit escape. open menu. and click on them. and switch'em that way. you can only have3 selected at a time

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You should add...
The game is in Steam early access so will get , but the developers aren't here.

Only just noticed one of the Hell Girls might be here. It could just a thing, but she definitely showed up for a cameo in Mirror...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

justpasserby

Dec 7, 2018

press escape and guardians and choose them

Slowly Approaching Bear

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
screenshots: look amazing
checks tags... yup there it is. "puzzle".

so without playing this game i can alrdy tell its some crappy move the pieces around (or similar) type of puzzle game which "rewards" you with a 3 second animated loop of the girls moving a tiny bit.
I wish I had powers like you to be able to tell what a game is like based on its tags.

• Angry
Reactions: Stretta

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
New update with a new dungeon, or two if you didn't grab 1.1.0. Special abilities and now a gallery.
Guardians of the Ashes 1.1.1 with Lost memories (the adult patch) -

Reactions: poopingman

krotonor

Dec 31, 2018
Well the idea
dw "puzzle" hentai games with anime quality screenshots are 95% the exact same slider puzzle bullshit
I believe that puzzle in this case is more akin to the let's say Skyrim's ones (most of them are stupiditly easy but example is still an example) and not those mentioned by you.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game is now officially released and out or early access...
Guardians of the Ashes 1.2.0 with Lost Memories (the adult patch) -

Edit - Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:
Reactions: poopingman
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes