Unity Abandoned Guardians of the Ashes [v1.4.0] [Mature Games]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Gameplay is meh. The lack of controller makes it even worst. I got perm banned by developer for critcizing this game so you won't read anything bad about this game on Steam Forums as the developers perm ban. That tells you how bad it is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Unknow_XY and VKKV

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
can you upgrade to version 1.2.5?
There are serious errors in the 1.2.0 version, for example, you cannot return from the settings menu.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Based on the animations that were shared on the first page, the art seems pretty high quality and sexy to me. As someone already stated, I'm sure it's not the greatest Diablo clone, but look at the thousands of other erotic games we have access to here, and count how many of them on both your hands that are worth mentioning in both those areas.

Usually a game has noteworthy sexy content or fun gameplay, rarely both. There's always going to be flaw, because developers are limited in the tools and money they have access to, and some people just can't be pleased. I'll definitely give it a try later, when I have more time.

Reactions: hentai charley

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The twin-stick shooter can now use twin-sticks...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guardians of the Ashes 1.3.0 with Lost Memories (the adult patch) -

Edit - Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2694590

Any updates for the other links? 2 are down, and the anon one is has been really slow.

edit- nevermind its working now

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The nopy link is still working, and is usually the best host for me. Only Gofile seems to be down.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It didn't actually update backwards they just mixed up the numbers in the news post.
Guardians of the Ashes 1.4.0 with Lost Memories (the adult patch) - Part 1 - FreeFr - Part 2 -

Have both parts in the same place, then extract 001 to get the whole thing. If you have a save it's in the games folder, not safely away in appdata. Workupload was being difficult again.

Edit - In the opening post.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game still not worth it. Fatal flaws that make game really unplayable it's too bad it looked good but plays like crap.

1. Diagonal view so movement is awkward
2. The walls no transparency when you move next to them so everything is out of view
3. Right mouse button does not tie to any action.. Everything is key presses.. Mouse is only used to click on enemy to shoot. Really awful controls.

legofrog5364

Jan 5, 2021
It didn't actually update backwards they just mixed up the numbers in the news post.
Guardians of the Ashes 1.4.0 with Lost Memories (the adult patch) - Part 1 - - Part 2 - Workupload

Have both parts in the same place, then extract 001 to get the whole thing. If you have a save it's in the games folder, not safely away in appdata. Workupload was being difficult again.

the first download doesn't work

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes