Flash Guide with this, 人妻かくれんぼ

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Disclaimer this is a NTR game and NTR is the whole game.

I've played this for about an hour and still havent beat it, it doesnt seem to be that long of a game i just really dont know what the rules are and I want to outsource my problem so anyone know about this game and or can help

1629472767347.png

P.S. Feel free to move this Mods if it was meant to be placed else where

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Update: if anyone still looking here, I have messed around in this game for a about 4 hours, I got near the end once and lost. My most successful run my strategy was tease 2-3 times and waiting 20-30 secs in-between each click of the mouse. I've heard that if you manage to clear it you can see a gallery or something similar. good luck tell me if that helps

Reactions: Albion1340

kashiyu2405

Jan 25, 2022
Sadly I can't find any gallery after clearing it, so I decided to play again and record it myself. This may be a late guide but just in case anyone needs it. Tease 2-3 times as treetoto mentioned above but to be safe, tease her once and then switch out. I figured out just have to click her pervy spot once and then switch the angle to her face or any background, just don't stick to her pervy spots, repeat the same process until you get through. Second stage in the kitchen, do the same. The third stage is s3x time, click her thing once, and then click out to a scene where they stop moving just to be safe. If not you'll get busted...I click her spot once, change to a different H scene, click her spot once and I lost the game...Replay the third time ughh.
can you give me your video

Kiet82

Dec 16, 2019
Sadly I can't find any gallery after clearing it, so I decided to play again and record it myself. This may be a late guide but just in case anyone needs it. Tease 2-3 times as treetoto mentioned above but to be safe, tease her once and then switch out. I figured out just have to click her pervy spot once and then switch the angle to her face or any background, just don't stick to her pervy spots, repeat the same process until you get through. Second stage in the kitchen, do the same. The third stage is s3x time, click her thing once, and then click out to a scene where they stop moving just to be safe. If not you'll get busted...I click her spot once, change to a different H scene, click her spot once and I lost the game...Replay the third time ughh.
need the video i can't pass the game