Others translation request Hide and seek with a married woman

hfghhfgfgf

Dec 25, 2017
can you give me a tip how to win this game like is so hard to win or a save file (thanks )
oh save file is better XD (sry for my english)

SadCat.png

Dec 12, 2020
i tried it a few times but i still dont know how to beat it, is there a specific way to do it?, i always get game over

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
so you guys had any guide/helper/walkthrough for this game ? it's kinda suck to repeat all the thing once got caught, and tbh need a lot of patience to accomplish, or cheats maybe ?

anony647

Nov 10, 2020
i dont know the game still exciting but the gameplay ... the devlopper (vincent) do more game like this but i dont know how to play it

CVoid

Nov 15, 2019
i dont know the game still exciting but the gameplay ... the devlopper (vincent) do more game like this but i dont know how to play it
All the games from Vincent are all the same (I think). If you only came for the scenes, you just have to get to the vctdata folder then open the file named wndt in notepad and just change all the 0 to 1, it mostly looks like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Kinda late to the party hehe
does anyone know what are the other values in WNDT file? kinda hoping it's a censor filter but ik that's just wishful thinking,I'd sooner get isekai'd.
Hey, some one have problem with run bc adobe shockwave? There is solution?
if you're rechecking this thread, try running with japanese locale
aight so i spent a full day trying to figure it out.
gameplay is split between stages, each stage you can do more to the girls, every game is the same
find hotspots that switch between perspectives, then click each hotspot 3-4 times (3 is safer) (Unless in wife and seek there's always random chance the husband is peeking, so take it slow and dont click him.)
short cutscene = next stage
do less clicks in later stages (usually having sex) maybe do 2 clicks each spot, move cursor around till it changes to find hotspots to change perspective/click new hotspots, make sure you find every single one in each stage, cycle through and click a couple times each slowly.
be frustrated.
seriously just play it, fail 2-3 times, then cheat the text file