Others translation request Hide and seek with a married woman

DemonicHeart

Jul 24, 2017
Definitely late to the party, but after reading a Japanese review that helped enlighten me to some of the limits, this is what I've came up with (definitely not solid):
1) The goal is to gain enough, let's say, "lewd" points to move on towards the next stage, as mentioned above. You gain these by interacting with the scene and finding which hotspots lead you into the sexy parts of the stage.
2) The sleeping husband is a menace in two ways: he'll randomly appear instead when transitioning between scenes, and clicking on him will cause you a GAME OVER forcing you to restart at stage 1.
Additionally, you can only click on a 'sexy' part so many times per scene (the limit for the breasts on the initial stage are 9 times which I've confirmed myself, while the rest is claimed to be 6. It takes too long to guarantee each one personally so I'll have to trust thereview). To refresh this counter, you need to return to the initial mini-scene.
3) There are multiple scenes that you can only reach in a specific order, for example:
a) To reach the breast-groping scene on the initial stage, you must click on the woman's body, click on her head, then click at the bottom of the screen.
b) to interact under the table, you must click on yourself, click at the bottom of the screen, then click on her legs. Clicking upwards brings you to the table scene.

Hopefully this will make understanding the game astronomically better for anyone who ends up stumbling in here like me.