Unity Guild Project [v0.29.0] [Guild Project]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Bug: Lasts 2 turns. No it does not it lasts 2 actions.. 2 friendly or enemies take action your skill is gone. Nothing lasts turns in this game major bug with turns. This makes skills completely useless except for heal.

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
The manual save function is nonexistent and the automatic save function is seriously flawed. It works while the game remains open, but loses all track of where it's supposed to be if you exit the game. I'm not going to revisit this game until there is some indication that this problem has been remedied.

ULFERONS

Feb 27, 2020
starts out of proportion full screen, 1/4 of the game is outside the bounds of the screen, no option to change to windowed or anything and it crashes constantly.

i'll give this one a good hard pass. in 2 years of development such basics should have been addressed already.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Guild Project 0.14.2

New build, with the new Dungeon layout for both the Forest and Desert Areas, the introduction of Oriphel the Seraphim Priestess and the Snake Enemy ! New features have been added, the party will now be able to Gather Materials while exploring in order to Reinforce their Equipment at the Blacksmith's Forge !

Version 0.14.2 change log

- Fixed some progress saving/loading issues upon starting a New Game if a save file was already existing

- Fixed some issues with incorrect stat values provided by switching Equipment

- Fixed some CGs not displaying/unlocking properly for the Wolf and the Bear

- Fixed an issue with repeating dialogues in the 'Forest Area - Hidden Den' when free roaming

- Fixed an issue with Faelyne's 'Blessing Of The Wind' lasting 1 turn instead of 2

Version 0.14.1 change log

CG / Scenes related changes :

- Fox Enemy CG1 now has Voice/SFX
- Wolf Enemy CG1 has been reworked in engine

- Ally related changes :
- Oriphel the Seraphim Priestess joins the party :
- 'Light Spear' : Inflict damage based on 'Magic' (75% / Ranged)
- 'Caress Of Light' : Restore 'Health Point' based on 'Magic' (100% / Ally)
- 'Embrace Of Light' : Restore 'Health Point' based on 'Magic' (25% / All)
- 'Angel's Touch' : Remove 'Poison' status effect (Ally)
- Some stats have been adjusted

- Enemy related changes :
- Snake Enemy roams in the Desert :
- 'Dust Storm' : Inflict damage based on 'Magic' (75% / Ranged)
- 'Soothing Chant' : Restore 'Health Point' based on 'Magic' (100% / Ally)

- UI / Gameplay related changes :
- New Dungeon : Desert Area 'Quick Sands' is now available
- New Dungeon : Desert Area 'Faraway Oasis' is now available
- Changes to the Dungeons :
- Dungeons layout have been reworked, Tiles are now displayed on a single grid
- Added 'Gathering Tiles', for collecting materials in order to upgrade your equipment
- Changes to the Blacksmith's Forge :
- 'Character Status Screen' has been slightly reworked and will now display 'Base Stats' (from level) and 'Bonus Stats' (from equipment)
- Added 'Equipment Reinforcing Screen', for upgrading your equipment (weapons and armor) using the materials collected from Dungeons
- 'Dungeon Selection Screen' will now display both Enemy encounter and Material gathering rates (from 1 to 3 stars)
- Some UIs tweaked and normalized

- Bug fixes / Miscellaneous :
- Minor fixes

Along with a new Ally and strengthened equipment, the party is now able to make it all the way across the Desert !
Next up are the CGs for the remaining Desert Enemies, the 1st CGs for the party members, as well as the addition of new skills.
Also, we will be adding consumables to the Item Shop, as well as Scrolls. These might later be required to unlock/upgrade skills, while we figure out how to balance everything all together.

Again, thank you all for your feedback and your support, it is greatly appreciated !

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I tried to put the game on window mode but then I went back to fullscreen and now the game looks like this. It becomes like that if I go to fullscreen from full window. If I have it on small window and go to fullscreen, it does take up the whole screen again but it keeps the resolution of the small window. It keeps that even after I restart the game.
EDIT:I also tried to extract the game again and start the newly extracted one but it's still the same.
EDIT:2 I also deleted what I thought was the save file and it still does that so I guess it's a Unity thing? Other Unity games are fine tho.
What can I do ?

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Will there be any H scenes involving the actual protagonists, or all the H scenes just going to be the crystal scenes of the monsters? I assume there will be considering Ellanore has a masturbation scene, though there doesn't seem to be any way to rewatch it as far as I can tell.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What a lie.. starting a new game and skipping prologue sets you way back! I had full sets of gear for all 3 gears.. so don't believe it use your save and play from there. It really ticked me off that was suggested because I lost my progress that I had done so far.. So now I don't even feel like playing it.. I am so low of a level from what I was before that the battle in the desert is a nightmare.

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Well... what can I say.. Great art? yep... only redeeming feature so far... Saving game is non-existent, Auto-play ain’t that different than Manual since units will only use “normal attacks”, (but I guess most games are like that) while Manual play is frustrating and could use improvements for a “faster” battle phase since it’s point and click, assigning hot keys and/or remembering last commands should help a lot. CGs are mostly teasing since no actual penetration, or at least for those that I have “unlocked” since... I dunno... The fun really didn’t last long to play the game more.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Well... what can I say.. Great art? yep... only redeeming feature so far... Saving game is non-existent, Auto-play ain’t that different than Manual since units will only use “normal attacks”, (but I guess most games are like that) while Manual play is frustrating and could use improvements for a “faster” battle phase since it’s point and click, assigning hot keys and/or remembering last commands should help a lot. CGs are mostly teasing since no actual penetration, or at least for those that I have “unlocked” since... I dunno... The fun really didn’t last long to play the game more.
The game auto saves every time you enter the general town screen where you choose locations from, if you want faster battles there is an option to do that though it's not that great and you still have to choose skills and targets each time, there are penetrations CGs but not for every enemy.

Auron11

Feb 3, 2018
Full english or just fan translated?
I know you've asked a while ago, but if you're still curious, the game is fully english.

The way the game saves is kinda wonky though, pretty sure I've bugged out my save by leaving the game at a certain point, resulted in me getting stuck in the first explorable forest area, unable to advance.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
CG / Scenes related changes :

- Vermillya CG1 is now available and animated in engine (4 variations) ; head to the Indoor Baths after completing the Sand Dunes Dungeon

- Fox Enemy CG2 now has Voice/SFX

- Wolf Enemy CG2 has been reworked in engine

- Fennec Fox Enemy CG1 is now available and animated in engine (4 variations)

- Fennec Fox Enemy CG2 is now available and animated in engine (4 variations)

Ally related changes :

Enemy related changes :

UI / Gameplay related changes :

- Starting a New Game now offers multiple choices, allowing to start from scratch or with some progress already made

- Options Menu has been reworked :

- Video settings added to select Resolution and Fullscreen mode (need feedback)

- Dungeon settings description added

- "Escape" key to open/close

- Size and position changed for some UI buttons

- An icon is now displayed in the bottom right hand corner while Auto-saving in town

Bug fixes / Miscellaneous :

- Fixed an issue with the music volume not being set properly

- Minor fixes

The information pannel on the Main Menu now lists most of the new content, all changes are still displayed in the Change Log if needed.

Windows version has been build to be playable with both 32bit and 64bit systems.

Now that the game file size is getting bigger, we'll look into having the different CG variations regrouped into one animation file per said CG, instead of one per variation.

As we are adding new battle skills, we might just do the same for the battle effects.

This should help keeping the game's size as low as possible in the long run.

Download
Guild_Project_0_15_0_Windows284

Guild_Project_0_15_0_MacOSX287

Guild_Project_0_15_0_Linux289

Reactions: Schroti

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
There really needs to be something to do with the fuckton of extra crystals you end up with after you unlock all the scenes.

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
Hm... Well, I can't say I like the premise... The art itself is amazing but using the crystals as the medium to have sex scenes...? Not really a fan of that to be honest, they could've written up a story that leads to said scenes but oh well, whatever I guess.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes