NnaoKka

Jun 3, 2023
Hello all
Is there more female ennemies in the training/gallery area now?
there was only the drunk kissing girl and the giant vampire queen available in the previous update and I couldn't find how to unlock more

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Assuming that you are pointing that Indians are filthy and since here you're showcasing Aghori who are known to practice necrophilia I deduce that you're somehow trying to say that as an Indian I should not complain about people who beat their meat to someone IN THE ACT OF dying. If that's the case then you should probably see what necrophilia in definition is. It's sexual attraction or sexual engagement with corpses not the death itself. Anyone who is sexually aroused to the process of brutal death will still get a "fuck you" from me.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Assuming that you are pointing that Indians are filthy and since here you're showcasing Aghori who are known to practice necrophilia I deduce that you're somehow trying to say that as an Indian I should not complain about people who beat their meat to someone IN THE ACT OF dying. If that's the case then you should probably see what necrophilia in definition is. It's sexual attraction or sexual engagement with corpses not the death itself. Anyone who is sexually aroused to the process of brutal death will still get a "fuck you" from me.
Aren't you the one who's calling though? xD

Like, what is your problem? I get your distaste for something but damn, is it a random outburst...I don't get vore fetish but I'm just not seeking it. Just git gud and don't lose a super easy fight with one time boss.

Also, if someone decides to fap to a tree, you can't stop them. They will eventually fap behind your back. As long as it doesn't hurt you or anyone IRL, do try to ignore it.

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Aren't you the one who's calling though? xD

Like, what is your problem? I get your distaste for something but damn, is it a random outburst...I don't get vore fetish but I'm just not seeking it. Just git gud and don't lose a super easy fight with one time boss.

Also, if someone decides to fap to a tree, you can't stop them. They will eventually fap behind your back. As long as it doesn't hurt you or anyone IRL, do try to ignore it.
Well my first outburst was just a "fuck you" was when I was drunk and I thought it would just lead to some internet banter. But people took that quite seriously and now I'm just adding fuel to the fire.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I am really sorry sir I hate that it happens but every time I see Airi be tortured or in pain and especially when her death is shown or implied my peepee gets really hard, I wish I weren't this way and I understand if you won't forgive me

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
I am really sorry sir I hate that it happens but every time I see Airi be tortured or in pain and especially when her death is shown or implied my peepee gets really hard, I wish I weren't this way and I understand if you won't forgive me
You can try chopping your pee pee off. Then it won't get hard in those situations. But I don't have any advise for the feeling that you'd still get inside when you lay eyes on near death situations.

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
kid, u r in the wrong place.. this is not a barbie thread

edit: is there a scene where airi dies??? :KEK: :PogChamp:
Barbie is shit.

And I'm not averse to death in entertainment. In fact I adore it. Just can't get aroused by it.

Again to clarify further I don't have problem with your fetishes. I sometimes fetish shame and do other wierd shit when I'm drunk instead of texting my exes. If you're offended by it then I also don't apologise for my drunk self.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Barbie is shit.

And I'm not averse to death in entertainment. In fact I adore it. Just can't get aroused by it.

Again to clarify further I don't have problem with your fetishes. I sometimes fetish shame and do other wierd shit when I'm drunk instead of texting my exes. If you're offended by it then I also don't apologise for my drunk self.
is there a scene where airi dies after being drunk and r@ped?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
is there a scene where airi dies after being drunk and r@ped?
Nope.
In both games there are 2 instances where it is heavily implied that she dies.
In GH1, one of the bad endings to fat Madman and his butcher friendo shows how they prepare to boil Airi alive to eat later (no violence is shown here, just black screens and text after that). So, either she dies or is like a sentient, self-regenerating dinner (which is worse I guess).
In GH2 is the only scene that shows her death. Tentacle-Voltis might consume Airi whole and absorb her. That's it.

Generally it should be implied that Airi will die after losing in 90% of the cases simply because she will lose goddess-status with time...but it's going too far into the whole thing...and why are we even discussing this all the time? It's a fantastic character in a cruel world setup for rape and violence. It would make more sense to whine about Casca from Berserk xD

I sometimes fetish shame and do other wierd shit when I'm drunk instead of texting my exes. If you're offended by it then I also don't apologise for my drunk self.
20180423_092829.jpg

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Nope.
In both games there are 2 instances where it is heavily implied that she dies.
In GH1, one of the bad endings to fat Madman and his butcher friendo shows how they prepare to boil Airi alive to eat later (no violence is shown here, just black screens and text after that). So, either she dies or is like a sentient, self-regenerating dinner (which is worse I guess).
In GH2 is the only scene that shows her death. Tentacle-Voltis might consume Airi whole and absorb her. That's it.

Generally it should be implied that Airi will die after losing in 90% of the cases simply because she will lose goddess-status with time...but it's going too far into the whole thing...and why are we even discussing this all the time? It's a fantastic character in a cruel world setup for rape and violence. It would make more sense to whine about Casca from Berserk xD

View attachment 3291438
im just asking it bcoz he said it pisses him off lol

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
You can try chopping your pee pee off. Then it won't get hard in those situations. But I don't have any advise for the feeling that you'd still get inside when you lay eyes on near death situations.
I tried but my mom's kitchen scissors hurt my peepee and I am the coward :((((( I am terrible man and now Airi pays for it when she did nothing wrong to deserve it

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes