damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
When the Bandit boss guy gets tentaclepowered there's a lethal attack like that.
I wasn't able to find it. There is the aerial tentacle drain (when he knocks Airi into the air with the dash attack), super close grab drain (when he just grabs Airi), and the mid-range-ish tentacle drain (when he shoots out the tentacles and drag Airi towards him). You might be talking about the last set the animation but I don't know how to trigger it, the tentacle Vortis only does those 3 types of attack for me.

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
I wasn't able to find it. There is the aerial tentacle drain (when he knocks Airi into the air with the dash attack), super close grab drain (when he just grabs Airi), and the mid-range-ish tentacle drain (when he shoots out the tentacles and drag Airi towards him). You might be talking about the last set the animation but I don't know how to trigger it, the tentacle Vortis only does those 3 types of attack for me.
I think it's post defeat when defeat doesn't happen during an ongoing animation but I could be wrong.
Or maybe it has been removed but I've definitely seen it. Not that I was high on it, I prefer the non lethal bad ends.

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Kink shaming in here is reaching a whole new low
It's not shaming if someone says "fuck you" straight forward. It means they despise the person's kinks and have no time and energy to waste insulting or shaming the person.

Now if someone points out that you enjoying watching someone die for your sexual release is fucked up and you're a sick person for even thinking that then it's definitely shaming.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
I think it's post defeat when defeat doesn't happen during an ongoing animation but I could be wrong.
Or maybe it has been removed but I've definitely seen it. Not that I was high on it, I prefer the non lethal bad ends.
Thank you, I was able to find it. Like you said, it only happens if the tentacle Vortis defeats Airi using his dash attack. It was quite difficult to make it happen. I guess it's to make sure that people don't see it by accident. It's honestly pretty tame and might not be inline with the lore since Airi is supposed to be immortal.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Thank you, I was able to find it. Like you said, it only happens if the tentacle Vortis defeats Airi using his dash attack. It was quite difficult to make it happen. I guess it's to make sure that people don't see it by accident. It's honestly pretty tame and might not be inline with the lore since Airi is supposed to be immortal.
I can't freaking find where, but I remember reading that she creates a new physical body every time she dies. I can't remember if that's true or not

Reactions: damnson1111

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Unable to extract it since according windows the name for 1 folder is 2long
its the StandaloneWindows64 foldername its 2 letters/numbers tolong
which is stupid
1704494184233.png 1704494206782.png

Last edited:

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
There's an update v0.26 D I don't know how is it differ from our 0.26 B..?
Bug fixes. So long as the initial number stays the same, that's all the Letter increases get you. That said, that's usually a good thing. I would never recommend playing the ##.a version of this game. 26 is actually the first one in a while where it seemed the B version was playable. Usually you have to wait for C or D.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes