Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Any scene where Airi straight up dies? I swear I've read a post that went along the line of her getting vored and absorbed. It isn't the dryad poison thing.
I have two words for you. "FUCK YOU"!

IF YOU EVER TYPE IS HERE AGAIN ALL I'M GOING TO SAY AGAIN IS, "FUCK YOU".

AND YES, FUCK YOU AGAIN.

Last edited:

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Right before fighting Vortis, against the plant lady, if Airi gets fully seeded, then that death seems pretty fatal

I'd love to see more, I love in the bar scene where they just punch her and Bran in the face repeatedly while they're laying helpless

Reactions: derakino999
Oct 11, 2018
Right before fighting Vortis, against the plant lady, if Airi gets fully seeded, then that death seems pretty fatal

I'd love to see more, I love in the bar scene where they just punch her and Bran in the face repeatedly while they're laying helpless
Wait. What? Aren't you the person who's always saying Airi should be protected? Who are you? Did you finally join the other side?

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
i understand that you have feelings for airi but there is no need to take it too personally.
Indeed, that is some next level disturbed shit to get so worked up about some cutscene the devs are going to implement anyway, remember the first game where airi gets cooked and eaten?

That being said, is there any scene where airi dies? (sorry mods but I just couldn't help it :ROFLMAO:)

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Indeed, that is some next level disturbed shit to get so worked up about some cutscene the devs are going to implement anyway, remember the first game where airi gets cooked and eaten?

That being said, is there any scene where airi dies? (sorry mods but I just couldn't help it :ROFLMAO:)
Airi gets cooked and eaten in first game?? Which scene was that?

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Airi gets cooked and eaten in first game?? Which scene was that?
So remember that duo of the fat guy and his knife bro who abduct our lovely archer in game 2, that was included a few updates ago?
Well in the first game they also made an appearance and bad ending against them sees Airi dropped in a cooking pot.
We don't ever see anything beyond that but the implication is there.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
So remember that duo of the fat guy and his knife bro who abduct our lovely archer in game 2, that was included a few updates ago?
Well in the first game they also made an appearance and bad ending against them sees Airi dropped in a cooking pot.
We don't ever see anything beyond that but the implication is there.
Oh I did not unlock that scene yet then. Thanks for the info. By the way, have you played the ryona RPGM hentai game named Blood School ??

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes