Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
i think that is planned? because there are other rope traps that arent in the boss fight. it's a matter of when i guess
I do think so yes but this series is so all over the place with decisions on kinks and which enemies have what and how many animations I wouldn't be super surprised if the whole idea is just that vulnerable (and admittedly hot) bondage pose and that's all tere is to it.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
when you hit R it resets the stage and reviving you, if you want the game over just keep hitting the attack or jump button.
Well that's the odd part, the screen says Jump (space) = Loop.

So what's the difference between attack and loop?

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Well that's the odd part, the screen says Jump (space) = Loop.

So what's the difference between attack and loop?
Attack is the loop pretty sure thats self explanatory but the jump one is to skip a scene like the insert, slow piston to moderate piston to fast and lastly to the climax of the scene after you skip that part it goes back to insert and slow piston again.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Attack is the loop pretty sure thats self explanatory but the jump one is to skip a scene like the insert, slow piston to moderate piston to fast and lastly to the climax of the scene after you skip that part it goes back to insert and slow piston again.
Ok, thanks.

Here's the article for 14f:

Looks like it's just sex scene with the genie? Maybe with the giant's offspring too? Looks kinda boring.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Ok, thanks.

Here's the article for 14f:

Looks like it's just sex scene with the genie? Maybe with the giant's offspring too? Looks kinda boring.
Short summary of what's new that matters:
1.) Bald ugly bastard has a blowjob scene now.
2.) "Meat ones" (the little clones of giant) can suck your breasts now. (it is awfully similar to the ones that zombie and chibi-orc have already). Bran shares the scene as well, so feel free to summon her near the giant.
3.) You can breastfeed in the orphanage (the first step to the childbirth mechanics).

That's all. Everything else is just the foundation for something in the future (skills) and some QoL tweaks.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Short summary of what's new that matters:
1.) Bald ugly bastard has a blowjob scene now.
2.) "Meat ones" (the little clones of giant) can suck your breasts now. (it is awfully similar to the ones that zombie and chibi-orc have already). Bran shares the scene as well, so feel free to summon her near the giant.
3.) You can breastfeed in the orphanage (the first step to the childbirth mechanics).

That's all. Everything else is just the foundation for something in the future (skills) and some QoL tweaks.
How do you summon people?

Also, how do you unlock the teleportation ability?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
How do you summon people?

Also, how do you unlock the teleportation ability?
Teleportation you should have from the get-go. It used to be a prerequisite to even get out of the heaven's prison in the past demos. You activate it like any other non-combat skill - hold shift, rotate through the menu (a bird picture is the teleport but you may want to look into other skills there, like the time reverse) and hit Z to open a teleport menu.

As for summoning people, you can do that only in two places right now.
1.) Summon some enemies (Rogue, Bad Girl, Werewolf, Bandit and Gregori from the GH1) in the Vivi's Clinic Basement using menu that shows up on the screen when you are in that place. You don't activate anything there, it will be as straightforward as it gets.
2.) Summon your friend Bran using the interest point near the left edge of the map where the Giant is located. Giant is only in one place so you will know what to do.

Reactions: f9account

Chicunsu

Feb 26, 2021
Is there anything after you defeat dryad and the corrupted knight for now?
some more info on where i am
- I have given the medicine to the child
- i have rescued vivi's follower in mansion
- I have defeated dryad and the corrupted knight
- I have talked to vivi and she mentions malm in northern fort, but i can't find out anything there

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Is there anything after you defeat dryad and the corrupted knight for now?
some more info on where i am
- I have given the medicine to the child
- i have rescued vivi's follower in mansion
- I have defeated dryad and the corrupted knight
- I have talked to vivi and she mentions malm in northern fort, but i can't find out anything there
After you defeat tentacle Voltis, you should have a fairy scene near him. After that, go to the tavern in town and talk to the white haired guy aka Wallmart-Sephiroth. With him (or if you are high level enough) you can destroy the gate in the destroyed city (near the place where you fought the witch). Enter that place and you can fight corrupted priests aka "Flying Ugly Bastards" that try to NTRare Airi in front of you.
Enjoy!

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Teleportation you should have from the get-go. It used to be a prerequisite to even get out of the heaven's prison in the past demos. You activate it like any other non-combat skill - hold shift, rotate through the menu (a bird picture is the teleport but you may want to look into other skills there, like the time reverse) and hit Z to open a teleport menu.

As for summoning people, you can do that only in two places right now.
1.) Summon some enemies (Rogue, Bad Girl, Werewolf, Bandit and Gregori from the GH1) in the Vivi's Clinic Basement using menu that shows up on the screen when you are in that place. You don't activate anything there, it will be as straightforward as it gets.
2.) Summon your friend Bran using the interest point near the left edge of the map where the Giant is located. Giant is only in one place so you will know what to do.
Thanks for that info.

Teleportation is still locked. I read on ulmf that maybe using the current build save causes this since the teleportation spell is unlocked in the first stages that are in "heaven."

Also, I'm using a later save game, so I think I missed some earlier fights. Do you fight that shirtless guy Victor (or however it's spelt) before he turns into a tentacle monster? I read someone say you fight him somewhere else. I know there's the time reverse spell, but I think I need to know the location to activate it. Reason I'm interested is because I read someone say that gameover involves the rope bondage and maybe a fly (?) creature.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Thanks for that info.

Teleportation is still locked. I read on ulmf that maybe using the current build save causes this since the teleportation spell is unlocked in the first stages that are in "heaven."

Also, I'm using a later save game, so I think I missed some earlier fights. Do you fight that shirtless guy Victor (or however it's spelt) before he turns into a tentacle monster? I read someone say you fight him somewhere else. I know there's the time reverse spell, but I think I need to know the location to activate it. Reason I'm interested is because I read someone say that gameover involves the rope bondage and maybe a fly (?) creature.

use my save.. everything is unlocked except those new magic skills,,
image_2023-01-07_123534704.png
teleport that marked location and keep going left until u fall down... then use reverse time and get defeated by voltis to see fly scene

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
everything is unlocked except those new magic skills,,
It's not magic you uncultured swine, judging by her hand sign it's clear Airi has studied the ways of the ninja
Yes but if you call Bran your friend then don't you DARE summon her just to get her beaten and raped. That is NOT what friends do.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
It's not magic you uncultured swine, judging by her hand sign it's clear Airi has studied the ways of the ninja

Yes but if you call Bran your friend then don't you DARE summon her just to get her beaten and raped. That is NOT what friends do.
kids should not interfere when adults are talking :FacePalm:

Reactions: Viola966
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes