Dec 13, 2017
I think you should already have it in the current versions of the game since you can't really obtain it anymore.
Might be wrong, I play on one save for quite a long time.
I read the Ci-en previously that prostitution of card equipment from 10d but I don't remember about the 10d file link
if I play from 10d with saved data then I put saves data into 14a is work I wonder so

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Where can I find prostitution of cards in location or guest
Prositituion card is with the girl that has chest that wanted you to make the wine or whatever potions to trade in in first area cave. She will have a dialogue called debug. The second or middle choice will give you card to equip for prositituion. You might have to do her quest first. However her quest will freeze in ENG lang so it is best to switch to JAP language to complete it. Everytime I tried to finish it in ENG it frozed, just heads up.

Dec 13, 2017
Prositituion card is with the girl that has chest that wanted you to make the wine or whatever potions to trade in in first area cave. She will have a dialogue called debug. The second or middle choice will give you card to equip for prositituion. You might have to do her quest first. However her quest will freeze in ENG lang so it is best to switch to JAP language to complete it. Everytime I tried to finish it in ENG it frozed, just heads up.
Thank You I got it

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Go back to town and try talking to everyone, then look for the fort (generally I remember there was a lot of talking crap between the witch and Voltis - the bandit boss)...at least that's how I remember it. Definitely you need to get the fireball skill from the fort (at the rooftop there will be a magician that will teach you).

How do you trigger that scene?
It is random. After you defeat the witch, just revisit the place where she was defeated. You should find her in one of two situations - being raped by this huge guy (Black Knight I think he was called?) or by the normal bandit. Both scenes are exactly the same as the ones for Airi though.

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
Go back to town and try talking to everyone, then look for the fort (generally I remember there was a lot of talking crap between the witch and Voltis - the bandit boss)...at least that's how I remember it. Definitely you need to get the fireball skill from the fort (at the rooftop there will be a magician that will teach you).

It is random. After you defeat the witch, just revisit the place where she was defeated. You should find her in one of two situations - being raped by this huge guy (Black Knight I think he was called?) or by the normal bandit. Both scenes are exactly the same as the ones for Airi though.
its almost like.. I've done everything that has for me to do. but still.. i wish they add objective list and map like they had on gh1

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
its almost like.. I've done everything that has for me to do. but still.. i wish they add objective list and map like they had on gh1
You do realize it's still in development and quite early at that?
Also, it already has a somewhat buggy but still useful quest marks. When you activate a teleport skill, the menu with locations might have a little arrow above the location where you should go next.

EDIT:
Here, check out another quest mark that is useful (I forgot about it).
image-800.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Christin Eleven

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
You do realize it's still in development and quite early at that?
Also, it already has a somewhat buggy but still useful quest marks. When you activate a teleport skill, the menu with locations might have a little arrow above the location where you should go next.

EDIT:
Here, check out another quest mark that is useful (I forgot about it).
View attachment 2307916
yeah i dont have those. prolly broke my save or something

edit : just realized my ver is outdated

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Valg0 and Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Guys , Anyone Have Part 14h ? because i need that
And why exactly you need THAT particular version? What kind of rare situational bug you have that breaks your game? I mean, version 14a was perfectly playable for what it is, only after that some curious gamebreaking bugs were introduced and fixed...while introducing even more bugs.

Reactions: f9account

adasw

Jun 11, 2019
Because I need this bugfixes :

Changes in 14e
Fix: Thugs become iri when they are grabbed by succubus.
Fix: Girulia does not fall down for a while when she reaches 0 HP.
Fix: The liquid that comes out when suckling a meat-person is shown behind the character and cannot be seen.
Other minor fixes.

Changes in 14d
Fix: Old version save data may not be loaded.
Fix: Panel name display in skill tree.
Change: Disable automatic acquisition of "Amulet of the Goddess of Destiny" when loading.

Changes in 14c
Fix: Save data of previous version with high level (probably 23 or more) cannot be loaded.

Changes in 14b
Change: When "Mystery Giant" is defeated, "Piece of Piece of Meat" is also defeated, but it is no longer defeated.
Change: When a "Piece of Flesh" grabs a downed "Piece of Flesh", it will not be derived from a combination (combination standing grab).
Change: The experience and the drop of the boss who fought again by the time reversal are invalidated.
Change: Changed the down grab of the "Breaking Monk" to an ass-whooping.
FIX: Thug is not burned in the event of Girulia and Thug.
FIX: The door of the Witch Association is sometimes restored when using the save data of the past version.
Some other minor fixes.

frid

Apr 25, 2017
And why exactly you need THAT particular version? What kind of rare situational bug you have that breaks your game? I mean, version 14a was perfectly playable for what it is, only after that some curious gamebreaking bugs were introduced and fixed...while introducing even more bugs.
Care to share this version if you have it my guy?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes