Chicunsu

Feb 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this and that is different, it is different quests, and different questlines, the guy and the tree is a questline that stops there
the girl you rescue in the mansion from the monks etc is part of the doctor questline, and they don't really have much to do with each other.

• Angry
Reactions: Buziol

darkmatter86

Jul 23, 2018
Could someone tell me how to get Airi pregnant? I am playing part 14a and somehow I can't get her pregnant.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Any estimates when will a full version release yet or it's still very early development?
estimate completion of the game is probably 2 more years if kairi decides to cut a lot of planned content if not probably 3 and a half years MY take on the matter mind you

sonic3

Jun 25, 2019
Could someone tell me how to get Airi pregnant? I am playing part 14a and somehow I can get her pregnant.
Thanks in advance!
I don't think she can yet. The developer said in the last update only breastfeeding was added for now and birth animation is not ready yet. When it completes it'll probably gonna be added to the game along with the ability to get pregnant. I don't want to sound greedy but I hope the animation gets ready for the next update, been waiting forever for the pregnancy content.

darkmatter86

Jul 23, 2018
I don't think she can yet. The developer said in the last update only breastfeeding was added for now and birth animation is not ready yet. When it completes it'll probably gonna be added to the game along with the ability to get pregnant. I don't want to sound greedy but I hope the animation gets ready for the next update, been waiting forever for the pregnancy content.
Thank you for the confirmation. Hope the pregnancy will be applied in the next part.

sonic3

Jun 25, 2019
New update is up. It may please some people but I'm pretty disappointed, I don't even wanna download it. After seeing the breastfeeding feature in the previous update was expecting some continuity in the pregnancy content but I see nothing about it in this new update. It's probably gonna be forgotten for another 6 months or so :/

Frandomname

Aug 11, 2019
You can try to buy dlsite points from third parties with some decent discount on the first order. 2000 points will be enough for 4 month of support. Points have to be spent in a year though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Montegai

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
New update is up. It may please some people but I'm pretty disappointed, I don't even wanna download it. After seeing the breastfeeding feature in the previous update was expecting some continuity in the pregnancy content but I see nothing about it in this new update. It's probably gonna be forgotten for another 6 months or so :/
go suck on ur mommies titties then

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes