• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

zzp

May 23, 2020
Can anyone post a save? the new 0.8d version can get you stuck at the first boss's (Eleanor) cutscene.
Starting a new game doesn't help.

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
i feel like an idiot but where is the bar
is that the place full of tentacles monsters ?
Nope, not even close.
I assume you mean the region where you find the parasite knights, plant tendrils and ceiling tentacles?
There's a whole village past the point where the demo says you reached the end with a load of scenes and enemies you must have missed.

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
Nope, not even close.
I assume you mean the region where you find the parasite knights, plant tendrils and ceiling tentacles?
There's a whole village past the point where the demo says you reached the end with a load of scenes and enemies you must have missed.
damn so how can i get past the point with the female merchant and the locked loot box

EDIT: for anyone stuck like i was , before going down to the first orc you can jump above the cave and walk right to find the town

Last edited:

Frandomname

Aug 11, 2019
damn so how can i get past the point with the female merchant and the locked loot box
go (left) back to the cave with an orc, go to the entrance, jump up to the roof and go right, you should see a female priest event. Keep right afterwards.
I remember that's the way a few versions back, but it could change now

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Is there something that can be done with that female enemy at the point where you talk to the old man guarding some shit when you go following a tribesman and reach that giant motherfucker?
Like there's 2 of them, first one you can talk with but nothing happens
And more to the right the enemy type one
When you defeat her she just lies there on the ground breathing
I thought maybe we could lure the tribesman and he would do something to her but nope nothing

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Anyone knows where to get the succubus ability?
Had to run through a new game since my past save was bricked.

Nov 10, 2017
translated the tribal dude's deal with image translator, it was something around sleeping with him to get the necklace that prevents the attack from zombies. but we only get to resist, shame there isn't a give in method, where it's actual a whole day's worth with the guy lol or gang bangs if you guys prefer. she can still resist IF but only if you do

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I notice some options require stats like love to be a certain number, if only we could increase it at least a single digit we could use cheat engine to find the value and increase it then up to the required point

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
Help please. I'm using GuiltyHell2_Demo_part8g_2202.

I'm stuck at the Vampire sucking event. Is this bugged? No matter what button I push the game stuck forever I can't advance.

Last edited:

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
try mashing left and right keys same you struggle when grabbed.
Thanks for the help. I would like to ask more questions, please:
1. Is the Potion Seller the only one I can use Prostitution Ring for?
2. Where do you get the Kiss Ability? With who or where to use such skill?
3. During Giant fight, my game will freeze whenever I summon Blanc. Do you experience the same problem?

Thanks for your answer. :)

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Thanks for the help. I would like to ask more questions, please:
1. Is the Potion Seller the only one I can use Prostitution Ring for?
2. Where do you get the Kiss Ability? With who or where to use such skill?
3. During Giant fight, my game will freeze whenever I summon Blanc. Do you experience the same problem?

Thanks for your answer. :)
uh from what i experienced there's only two prostitution scenes as of now kiss ability is something i dont remember how i got and no i did not freeze during the giant.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes