flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
Who's the other one for Prostitution Card? Where can I find him? I read someone mention about Mini Destroyer somewhere for Prostitution Card but I can't find him anywhere.

How do I open Locked Chest besides Female Merchant? I finally manage to create Apple Cider but Female Merchant Sakia won't open her shop. Am I too late?

Whenever I try to return to Heaven, my game freezes...

Last edited:

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Who's the other one for Prostitution Card? Where can I find him? I read someone mention about Mini Destroyer somewhere for Prostitution Card but I can't find him anywhere.

How do I open Locked Chest besides Female Merchant? I finally manage to create Apple Cider but Female Merchant Sakia won't open her shop. Am I too late?

Whenever I try to return to Heaven, my game freezes...
There's one when you go back through the forest area but he only ever talked. I didn't manage to trigger an actual scene with him despite having the prostitution card equipped.

I never managed to get anything beyond the cider thing done with the merchant either.

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
is there no english translation? my dialogues are japanese, it's set to english in settings but it's still japanese
English only available in early part of the Forest area. Once you advance to the Potion Seller Merchant, the area with Parasitic Knight, English is no longer available.

Reactions: bena benir

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
There's one when you go back through the forest area but he only ever talked. I didn't manage to trigger an actual scene with him despite having the prostitution card equipped.

I never managed to get anything beyond the cider thing done with the merchant either.
1. Equip the Prostitution Card.
2. Talk to the Potion Seller Merchant in the Hut, Forest area.
3. Choose 2nd Option TWICE.
4. Get your Blowjob Scene.

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
1. Equip the Prostitution Card.
2. Talk to the Potion Seller Merchant in the Hut, Forest area.
3. Choose 2nd Option TWICE.
4. Get your Blowjob Scene.
Oh no I did get that one I just meant I didn't make it through whatever you have to do so the lady merchant sells you stuff.

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
That´s all? :unsure:
Well... Yes.

Oh no I did get that one I just meant I didn't make it through whatever you have to do so the lady merchant sells you stuff.
Yes. I've been replaying the game for over and over this whole day but I still can't find the Kiss Mode and Sakia the Female Merchant won't sell me anything nor can I open the Locked Chest near her.

But... I discover some fancy stuff:
1. Hidden Magical Werewolf will give you 600 Exp if you manage to kill him. You'll need to cast 15+ Arrow of Lights to exterminate the Beast. Pretty much the strongest enemy in the Demo so far.

2. You can farm Arrow of Light in the room JUST BEFORE 2nd Save Point - Heaven. Holy Wisp Captain there will give you 600 Exp and 1 Arrow of Light if you can kill it. This is the best Exp farming spot in the Demo. Right after you kill Holy Wisp Captain and collecting his Arrow of Light, simply use Teleport and Teleport back to 2nd Save Point - Heaven, go back 1 room and re-fight Holy Wisp Captain. Rinse and repeat. Remember Lv 11 is the highest Level you can achieve in the Demo so far.

2nd Save Point - Heaven is the area where you get your Clothes.

3. Still in 2nd Save Point - Heaven area, you can get Angel's Necklaces from the Chest at the Right side of the Map. This Angel's Necklaces can be traded with Permanent Love+1 Stat by talking to Goddess Lafran in 1st Save Point - Heaven and choose 1st Option. Dunno what's the point in raising Love Stat...

Last edited:

HungryBacca271

Nov 3, 2019
I notice some options require stats like love to be a certain number, if only we could increase it at least a single digit we could use cheat engine to find the value and increase it then up to the required point
You can use cheat engine, the cards let you change your right stats. Be sure to change the value type to all then use the cards to look for the stat you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: derakino999

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
See Save File above? If you're using it you'll know the Kiss feature had already been implemented.
I don't but I've been at all the stages mentioned without seeing the kissy stuff in action outside of kisses part of other sex scenes of which there are a few good ones.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes