master45

Jun 18, 2021
Where did you get these from? I think they were posted months ago as a way to describe the tan-skinned barbarian people that "WOULD" be in game. As far as I know (and I played every demo so far), no demo even touched the scene/area you posted.
im just search that on the internet

master45

Jun 18, 2021
Where did you get these from? I think they were posted months ago as a way to describe the tan-skinned barbarian people that "WOULD" be in game. As far as I know (and I played every demo so far), no demo even touched the scene/area you posted.
do you have the part 9??

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Lol. He did apologize, which is pretty cool and rare on the internet.

On another note, for some general discussion...

I'm completely in love with Airi and obsessed with her. There's something about her that hits you completely differently from any other ryona game. She's divine, pure, mysterious, and altruistic. She might not even know what sex is, yet is a being that is far above humanity and evil. That doesn't quite capture the full feeling I get from her. I can't really describe it.

Aradia from Night of Revenge comes in second for me. The animations are good, intense, and clearly expressive on her part, but something about them is just a little off compared to Airi's. Maybe it's because they're a little too exaggerated? Or maybe it's due to a deep sadness I get seeing Aradia violated, that feels different from any such sentiment for Airi? Aradia is most definitely killed or at the least permanently maimed and traumatized. Airi is unbreakable and able to recreate her body indefinitely.

Maybe there's an element of breaking someone whose nature is to be unbreakable and uncorruptable?

Honorable mentions are Reina (SO hot) from Hounds of the Meteor and Ricca from Holy Knight Ricca. However, Reina's in-battle animations just don't really hit quite the way Airi's do. Ricca's scenes are incredibly intense, but she's also too young and innocent for me to feel the way I do in Guilty Hell.

Amazing too that despite Airi's model being updated for Guilty Hell 2, I still have the same feelings.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
i reached till the place where there is a orc,, after that,, there's nothing.. just a chest locked and a merchant girl sitting near it

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
i reached till the place where there is a orc,, after that,, there's nothing.. just a chest locked and a merchant girl sitting near it
You need to go back to the entrance of the cave where the orc resides. Try to jump onto the roof of that cave and go to the right - you should reach a new area and have a cutscene that will teleport you to the village.

Girl near the chest is a part of alchemy proof of concept. Nothing interesting really - you gather apples iirc and mix them in your inventory to make alcohol. It will be expanded upon in the future, with Airi supposedly being "easy" after drinking (not sure how it is easy, given how sex in this game works and will work).

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
You need to go back to the entrance of the cave where the orc resides. Try to jump onto the roof of that cave and go to the right - you should reach a new area and have a cutscene that will teleport you to the village.

Girl near the chest is a part of alchemy proof of concept. Nothing interesting really - you gather apples iirc and mix them in your inventory to make alcohol. It will be expanded upon in the future, with Airi supposedly being "easy" after drinking (not sure how it is easy, given how sex in this game works and will work).
thanks.. stranger

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes