derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
HAHAHA holy shit now that's a walkthrough if i've ever seen one also ye fire witch is the best, even as the self proclaimed noir #1 fan i've gotta admit ain't nobody like that dem fire witch
she hot asf

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Valg0

kami desu ne

Feb 6, 2022
i just realized that 24c has the navigation bar on the top part of the screen removed, is it just mine or everyone having the same issue?

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
I've played all the way through the game to the mansion level with the floating wizard guys and there's no pregnancy. It's listed as pregnancy chance: 0 endlessly. I've equipped an item that states it increases the chance, but no. I've tried having the pregnancy skill thing equipped and unequipped, nothing changes. The H skill page shows me as being a virgin regardless of how many times I have sex. Hours of garbage gameplay for 0 reward....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: JUDAEL and BABPEEG

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
I've played all the way through the game to the mansion level with the floating wizard guys and there's no pregnancy. It's listed as pregnancy chance: 0 endlessly. I've equipped an item that states it increases the chance, but no. I've tried having the pregnancy skill thing equipped and unequipped, nothing changes. The H skill page shows me as being a virgin regardless of how many times I have sex. Hours of garbage gameplay for 0 reward....
The only ennemies who can be Airi's pregnancy, for now, is the slime :
Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.08 - 01.13.29.23.png

Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.08 - 01.14.42.49.png

To accelerate the pregnancy/birth you can use this :
Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.08 - 01.17.58.57.png
Note :
I haven't tried it (pregnancy/birth) on 25C version but on earlier versions it worked. Don't forget the game is actually a demo.
Sorry for my English.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
The only ennemies who can be Airi's pregnancy is the slime :
View attachment 3153073

View attachment 3153074

To accelerate the pregnancy/birth you can use this :
View attachment 3153078
Note :
I haven't tried it (pregnancy/birth) on 25C version but on earlier versions it worked.
Sorry for my English.
Thanks for the tip, super disappointed though that the only "pregnancy" is slime, when the game so vividly implies that there's an estrus cycle and pregnancy chance, a toggleable pregnancy prevention mechanic, etc.... perhaps in future updates they'll add some actual pregnancy to the game

Reactions: f9account and Ekzou

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Thanks for the tip, super disappointed though that the only "pregnancy" is slime, when the game so vividly implies that there's an estrus cycle and pregnancy chance, a toggleable pregnancy prevention mechanic, etc.... perhaps in future updates they'll add some actual pregnancy to the game
I think that in the future yes, there will be all that and probably more.
I really think this game is going to become a great video game, adult section.
In any case, I think it has enormous potential.
Let's be patient now! ;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes