Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Made a copy of it on mega to one of my dummy accounts and reported the pristine link to OP.
LIKE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO :)

Reactions: Ekzou

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Man a ton of you people are going nuts over a demo.
Problem is that people here absolutely hate reading...or maybe it's a coomer rot-brain disease. Can't tell the difference anymore, looking at some of the posts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So every time someone is having something to share, they make the same mistake all the time, resulting in their link being taken down within an hour or two...which makes me laugh even harder every time another lurker from 2017 or 2019 finally wakes up, only to post "waiting for our hero" for the first time in years xD

Normally, I would share what I have THE RIGHT WAY but seeing this mess makes me rethink the state of society. As if this update was even worth crying about it...

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
How to get in vivi room? Because when I approach the curtains, some message pops up and nothing happens

Andre1911

Nov 15, 2023
Problem is that people here absolutely hate reading...or maybe it's a coomer rot-brain disease. Can't tell the difference anymore, looking at some of the posts.

So every time someone is having something to share, they make the same mistake all the time, resulting in their link being taken down within an hour or two...which makes me laugh even harder every time another lurker from 2017 or 2019 finally wakes up, only to post "waiting for our hero" for the first time in years xD

Normally, I would share what I have THE RIGHT WAY but seeing this mess makes me rethink the state of society. As if this update was even worth crying about it...
Suggest how to correctly do it. My link was not deleted although it has already been almost 2 weeks

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Suggest how to correctly do it. My link was not deleted although it has already been almost 2 weeks
Don't post it yourself for the public. Report the first post of the thread (the one with links) and in description write down the link with the file you want to share.
There, your gift is most likely gonna be safely uploaded to mirror hostings, some of which are NOT possible to report and take down (like terminal.lc or other anonymous hostings that are active and trending at the moment).
If you upload on "general" hosting website, the reporting of copyright infringement works quickly and that's why a lot of people just waste time uploading it to Gdrive or Mega...and for the love of god, don't upload it on your private, normal account...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuiltyHell2-0.25c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: AAdept

Andre1911

Nov 15, 2023
Don't post it yourself for the public. Report the first post of the thread (the one with links) and in description write down the link with the file you want to share.
There, your gift is most likely gonna be safely uploaded to mirror hostings, some of which are NOT possible to report and take down (like terminal.lc or other anonymous hostings that are active and trending at the moment).
If you upload on "general" hosting website, the reporting of copyright infringement works quickly and that's why a lot of people just waste time uploading it to Gdrive or Mega...and for the love of god, don't upload it on your private, normal account...
Thanks. That is, I need to reply to the first post and provide the link

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes