hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Just read a few page back. Mainly, because of copyright (Even tho this is a pirated forum, not sure why concerned about that tho), but i guess the heroes already "silenced" by someone's idea, might as well think this thread is being abandoned by our heroes. Not that it's true, but it "MAY" be so. Well for me, I still hoping for a Hero to come ~
Guilty Hell 2 is a copyrighted game, its okay to upload the game however be careful where you upload the game. Especially Google Drive. Different upload sites have different policies, and Google Drive takes piracy and copyrighting very seriously. Some games are copyrighted and have copyright protection.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
(Thanks to hh222). AutoTranslator included (Use the Patch and Run).
On the first launch do NOT connect a gamepad.

Cheers
Reupload it and report the link, instead of posting it publicly.

rwardarr

Aug 21, 2017
Here 25c (Thanks to hh222). AutoTranslator included (Use the Patch and Run).
On the first launch do NOT connect a gamepad.

Cheers
No need to feel bad about missing this one. I wasted a huge amount of time trying to get to the heaven stage mentioned in the article but there is no option for that in this version. I don't know whether this is a mistake on developer's part or if the older version got renamed by the uploader. Better wait for a legit one instead.

maswin

Aug 27, 2023
No need to feel bad about missing this one. I wasted a huge amount of time trying to get to the heaven stage mentioned in the article but there is no option for that in this version. I don't know whether this is a mistake on developer's part or if the older version got renamed by the uploader. Better wait for a legit one instead.
wait but i can go to heaven have you try to sleep in inn?

rwardarr

Aug 21, 2017
wait but i can go to heaven have you try to sleep in inn?
Yes. When I sleep at the inn, 2nd batch of options don't pop up regardless of whatever I do. I've already leveled up to 9 by the time I stopped playing. Developer didn't mention anything about needing to complete everything else either. Do I need to do all of those first?

maswin

Aug 27, 2023
Yes. When I sleep at the inn, 2nd batch of options don't pop up regardless of whatever I do. I've already leveled up to 9 by the time I stopped playing. Developer didn't mention anything about needing to complete everything else either. Do I need to do all of those first?
yeah, mybe it require some quest to be complete first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes