Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Can't help but post about my desire for the spiderboi and the clown dude from GH1 to come back. Anyone else have some monsters or bosses from GH1 that you want them to come back?
Oh yeah, these two were my GH1 favourite enemies + that big zombie guy in circus.

From what Kairi wrote in comments for some of the updates, we can expect both of them to return in some form. I think the latest mention of ChibiGori (spider guy) was when someone suggested him to be brought back this month and Kairi said "it might happen in Slave Market".

As for Pierrot (Zombie Clown), I think there was some mention few updates ago but I think it was a bit gore related, so I would expect him to be a part of more edgy content.

As for the big circus guy, I haven't seen anything so far so he might not be included at all in GH2.

Don't bother with asking for 24d right now, we're nearing the end of the month so the next version should be coming out soon. Apologies if the way this came out seems a bit rude. Not my intent.
You're not rude, just realistic. I don't know what's up with some people waking up right before the next update asking for the PREVIOUS one xD

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sageproduct

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Can't help but post about my desire for the spiderboi and the clown dude from GH1 to come back. Anyone else have some monsters or bosses from GH1 that you want them to come back?
YESSSSSSSSS

Just about all of them. But Chibigori was great. I love how he loved Airi so much. And at first wanted to keep her safe from the bad monsters outside. But then took her for himself. Pierrot was wonderful. I loved so many things he did, like messing with her head, and slamming her in the coffin. And him kissing her just felt so wrong and so evil, and not many enemies did that.

The Santas and (not really a boss fight) the gang leader were incredible too. I loved it when the Santa would hold her up for the other Santa to punch her until she went limp. Also the gang leader defeat scene is special for me because it's the only time it shows Airi quietly sobbing afterward, her will broken.

Oh yeah, these two were my GH1 favourite enemies + that big zombie guy in circus.

From what Kairi wrote in comments for some of the updates, we can expect both of them to return in some form. I think the latest mention of ChibiGori (spider guy) was when someone suggested him to be brought back this month and Kairi said "it might happen in Slave Market".

As for Pierrot (Zombie Clown), I think there was some mention few updates ago but I think it was a bit gore related, so I would expect him to be a part of more edgy content.

As for the big circus guy, I haven't seen anything so far so he might not be included at all in GH2.

You're not rude, just realistic. I don't know what's up with some people waking up right before the next update asking for the PREVIOUS one xD
I'd love more ryona and even guro, it's one of the things that sets Guilty Hell apart.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
YESSSSSSSSS

Just about all of them. But Chibigori was great. I love how he loved Airi so much. And at first wanted to keep her safe from the bad monsters outside. But then took her for himself. Pierrot was wonderful. I loved so many things he did, like messing with her head, and slamming her in the coffin. And him kissing her just felt so wrong and so evil, and not many enemies did that.

The Santas and (not really a boss fight) the gang leader were incredible too. I loved it when the Santa would hold her up for the other Santa to punch her until she went limp. Also the gang leader defeat scene is special for me because it's the only time it shows Airi quietly sobbing afterward, her will broken.

I'd love more ryona and even guro, it's one of the things that sets Guilty Hell apart.
I made a suggestion to kairi about mind break kind of stuff, kairi liked the idea but the implementations for it were hard and had to be taken off and i feel the same as you with the gang leader really expect more for G2!

• Red Heart
Reactions: sageproduct

wszbxzy

Jul 23, 2021
Today there will be a new update. anyone can upload the new version pls @ me and I will down my knees for the kindness and download it as fast as possible.May the hero be with us.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
are you sure that file is safe to download? Some files can contain viruses. Just want to be sure its safe to download.
Dude, you are NEVER 100% of what you're downloading. You could even have a malware in what the hdev gives you...you just need to have some awareness and safety precautions if you want to mess with this stuff...

Reactions: derakino999

kami desu ne

Feb 6, 2022
is there any good translator cause Unity translator takes a lot of time, i can handle the action but the dialogue takes a lot of time to translate.

also can some attach a complete game save file?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes