Nov 10, 2017
wonder if they're gonna do shinachiku type stuff, repeated visits, different endings, even if just sub/bad endings. that kind of thing.
was kinda sad night of revenge didn't do some of that. story was pretty lit tho.

combat's doing real great tho

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
wonder if they're gonna do shinachiku type stuff, repeated visits, different endings, even if just sub/bad endings. that kind of thing.
was kinda sad night of revenge didn't do some of that. story was pretty lit tho.

combat's doing real great tho
I've actually suggested something of that sorts on their Discord though didn't receive any feedback other than some random likes from random people and some people messaging me about it.

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
There is some kind of darkness stat or something, I guess we can kill by sex later on if I guess right.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
There is some kind of darkness stat or something, I guess we can kill by sex later on if I guess right.
It's nothing sure. The most recent idea from changelogs and articles is that Love stat will be responsible for horny status which will be longer and longer. At one point, there is a suggestion that if that stat goes high enough, Airi will think only about breeding and having children which would be equal to Game Over.

I have some reservations if it will be anything of the sorts in the final version but who knows. It's super easy to implement, technically such stuff can be modded in (as we've seen with another unity-based game - Alien Quest : EVE and various mods).

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
0.32b New save file with 99999 Gold, fully unlocked skill tree, and max level, allows you to essentially one shot all enemies and not worry about being gud.

to use save put all contents of this file into your save folder and load file 1 (Thats the proper save), you might be able to use only file one without adding the rest but i dont know so I just attached the whole folder.

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
0.32b New save file with 99999 Gold, fully unlocked skill tree, and max level, allows you to essentially one shot all enemies and not worry about being gud.

to use save put all contents of this file into your save folder and load file 1 (Thats the proper save), you might be able to use only file one without adding the rest but i dont know so I just attached the whole folder.
I'm doing all that, and the save doesn't show the maxed gold and unlock tree for me. don't know if it's because i'm using 64bit version.

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Savegame: Level 19, 2k gold, and all unlocks this one already had.
New areas in 0.31 and 0.32 are both just warp gates in vivis basement, so not much new stuff to unlock anyway since 0.29.

Reactions: Zikon03

thatwap

Nov 16, 2021
Savegame: Level 19, 2k gold, and all unlocks this one already had.
New areas in 0.31 and 0.32 are both just warp gates in vivis basement, so not much new stuff to unlock anyway since 0.29.
for some reason i put the files in the save folder and nothing shows up any help?

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018
Just started this game, and like it so far, but does anyone have a short guide I can use to be really slutty very quickly and get some decent scenes in the early 4-10 "areas" in the game? Mostly stuff up to the bathhouse?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Just started this game, and like it so far, but does anyone have a short guide I can use to be really slutty very quickly and get some decent scenes in the early 4-10 "areas" in the game? Mostly stuff up to the bathhouse?
Just use recent save from anyone and check out articles on Ci-En. There's nothing really to "guide" you through at the moment since a lot of stuff is still work in progress.

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
for some reason i put the files in the save folder and nothing shows up any help?
Your folder should look like this after extracting the savegames correctly

1720303796699.png
1720303713697.png

10.gh2 is the default level 14 savegame -
If you start the game now you'll have my saves in your autosave slot (0) and manual save slot 1 to choose from

Reactions: Zikon03
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes