Bobsmoth

Apr 4, 2023
View attachment 3637502

How to Find this Cutscene? Who knows give me any hints
See Page 33 of this thread. Apparently it was a planned scene but hasn't made it's way into the game.

alright, after going through 30+ pages of this thread i cant fin the answer. How do you get through the emerald fog forest (the one to the right of the ruined town where the witches are). when i go in theres only the two chest rooms (the teleporter and non-teleporter one) and going to the right just makes everything repeat. Ive done all Main story up to this point so im completely stumped.
First things first set the game to easy mode. (Open menu-> bottom tab-> option(its the first tab)-> 4th tab - > flip that to easy mode)

Run through the forest till you see the fallen knight. there's an entrance to the right of him. Keep running right til you see the super werewolf. between the 2 big lip monsters and the succubus there an entrance. Open the chest and youll be tp'd to new area. Dash past the boss and the monsters to the last house to get to the save point

How do you get Buran or the girl in the assassin type outfit to the forgotten villagers? I can't figure out how to get the new CG because I don't know how to get her to the village or VIVI's testing rooms
If you have the village + the summon circle available. Go to forgotten village -> use summon circle (stand in save, shift +left arrow) -> go to area ->??? -> sploosh

Reactions: SCP 001

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
See Page 33 of this thread. Apparently it was a planned scene but hasn't made it's way into the game.

First things first set the game to easy mode. (Open menu-> bottom tab-> option(its the first tab)-> 4th tab - > flip that to easy mode)

Run through the forest till you see the fallen knight. there's an entrance to the right of him. Keep running right til you see the super werewolf. between the 2 big lip monsters and the succubus there an entrance. Open the chest and youll be tp'd to new area. Dash past the boss and the monsters to the last house to get to the save point

If you have the village + the summon circle available. Go to forgotten village -> use summon circle (stand in save, shift +left arrow) -> go to area ->??? -> sploosh
This is how I find out there's an easy mode, haha. Thanks!
Might attempt that bugged out bosslady vampire fight again at some point then.
(Had that thing where her underlings kept gnawing away on an airi clone after i broke free while I was already back to fighting. Still drained my health bar though. Happened like 4-5 times before I decided to just leave it be.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes