TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Aye, via the 'Meditate' command and then selecting 'Wings of Light'. Then a list of save points should pop up where you can choose where to go.
I found the Wings of light skill under chanting, but it locked and I can't seem to activate it. Also, how do I 'Meditate'?

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
I found the Wings of light skill under chanting, but it locked and I can't seem to activate it. Also, how do I 'Meditate'?
hold shift to meditate,

Ran into a weir bug the the latest version in the village inn, during the party after you kill the bandit boss, it reads "error 2404speaker key error SpeakerDatabase Key" then some japanese i cant read. nyway, after you go through with the event with the mayor if you talk to the chick in the bar and hse talks about going to go look at the dead body if you hit go the game freezes

Cap_Captain

May 20, 2020
How do I learn the Harlot skill from Sakia the sex merchant? All she taught me was the semen collection skill after exhausting all her dialogue

KuroiSora01

Feb 27, 2024
hold shift to meditate,

Ran into a weir bug the the latest version in the village inn, during the party after you kill the bandit boss, it reads "error 2404speaker key error SpeakerDatabase Key" then some japanese i cant read. nyway, after you go through with the event with the mayor if you talk to the chick in the bar and hse talks about going to go look at the dead body if you hit go the game freezes

+, I encountered this also in the latest version, what should I do?

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
+, I encountered this also in the latest version, what should I do?
if youve changed the gmes language to english in the options, switch it back to japanese and that shoul get you through it. at least it did for me. aftr the event, before lady asks you to go se the body, you can leave the tavern and go save so you dont have to go through the entire thing again

KuroiSora01

Feb 27, 2024
if youve changed the gmes language to english in the options, switch it back to japanese and that shoul get you through it. at least it did for me. aftr the event, before lady asks you to go se the body, you can leave the tavern and go save so you dont have to go through the entire thing again
Thanks, but can you help me one more time?
What are those red things? and why do I receive absolutely no damage, even sexual damage, after these things appear? IMG_20240629_183844_289.jpg

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Meh. Kairi adding even more scenes involving children absolutely bewilders me. As if the zombie children in the basement sucking Airis pussy and tits weren't enough already, no, they have to add human boys sucking Airis tits too.

I would so much prefer them to make more new hot female monsters like the succubus and more new or at least more variations of male monsters, zombies and human thugs, old men etc. instead of this. This is unfapable stuff imo :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Valg0

Zamoxino

Nov 17, 2021
if it would be unfappable then they would not add it (multiple times) lmao.

for me most of the time 25%+ of hentai game content is unfappable, different places different tastes and different rules... and i think u should know it already with your signature saying " unashamed monster male x human female content connoisseur " :d

Falchion26

Nov 24, 2018
I understand it's unethical and can be a turn off to certain people including me, but Chiari is probaby trying to appeal to various group of supporters. In Japanese comments you can see there's a certain market for these type of stuff, maybe including Chiari himself.

For me, I love violent content and certain nasty scenes, there's a few of us out there but not the majority but we still pay and I guess Chiari takes turns appealing to each market. Half of the game itself is already unethical and I'm not complaining, whatever gets ppl off and earn Chiari some bucks. The game's a mixing pot of various kinks.

That said, I'll be skipping this month's update coz it's not for me.

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
Meh. Kairi adding even more scenes involving children absolutely bewilders me. As if the zombie children in the basement sucking Airis pussy and tits weren't enough already, no, they have to add human boys sucking Airis tits too.

I would so much prefer them to make more new hot female monsters like the succubus and more new or at least more variations of male monsters, zombies and human thugs, old men etc. instead of this. This is unfapable stuff imo :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
welcome to japan

• Sad
Reactions: beastfan

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
I understand it's unethical and can be a turn off to certain people including me, but Chiari is probaby trying to appeal to various group of supporters. In Japanese comments you can see there's a certain market for these type of stuff, maybe including Chiari himself.

For me, I love violent content and certain nasty scenes, there's a few of us out there but not the majority but we still pay and I guess Chiari takes turns appealing to each market. Half of the game itself is already unethical and I'm not complaining, whatever gets ppl off and earn Chiari some bucks. The game's a mixing pot of various kinks.

That said, I'll be skipping this month's update coz it's not for me.
Reasonable reply, I hopped over to CI-EN and you're actually right, his japanese audience seems to indeed like this stuff. Big yikes, but I get it, that at least makes some sense.

My point wasn't even kink shaming although I am very strictly against cp. It was to have Kairi add some meaningful content like some proper new enemies instead of fulfilling on highly sketchy kinks that are a huge turn off not just for the two of us, even if 6 post guy above you clearly lacks brains to understand that.

And yes, this is another skipable update with new unfinished items already released to the players with placeholder functionality because they "didn't have the time" to release it as intended... yeah, as if the game wasn't already filled to the brim with unfinished features and placeholders.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes