BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
Reasonable reply, I hopped over to CI-EN and you're actually right, his japanese audience seems to indeed like this stuff. Big yikes, but I get it, that at least makes some sense.

My point wasn't even kink shaming although I am very strictly against cp. It was to have Kairi add some meaningful content like some proper new enemies instead of fulfilling on highly sketchy kinks that are a huge turn off not just for the two of us, even if 6 post guy above you clearly lacks brains to understand that.

And yes, this is another skipable update with new unfinished items already released to the players with placeholder functionality because they "didn't have the time" to release it as intended... yeah, as if the game wasn't already filled to the brim with unfinished features and placeholders.
oof yikes and ick etc

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
Meh. Kairi adding even more scenes involving children absolutely bewilders me. As if the zombie children in the basement sucking Airis pussy and tits weren't enough already, no, they have to add human boys sucking Airis tits too.

I would so much prefer them to make more new hot female monsters like the succubus and more new or at least more variations of male monsters, zombies and human thugs, old men etc. instead of this. This is unfapable stuff imo :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
reminds me of the last game where they let airi make out with a child NPC

Zamoxino

Nov 17, 2021
It was to have Kairi add some meaningful content like some proper new enemies instead of fulfilling on highly sketchy kinks that are a huge turn off not just for the two of us, even if 6 post guy above you clearly lacks brains to understand that.
ok mr big brain... but u know that exact same thing can be said about adding any ugly monster on girl animation when someone does not like that kink?... that was the whole reason why i said what i said. and how the fk its not meaningful content when there are clearly ppl who like it... jesus christ man

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agitrek21

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
This game is variety of fetishes. Don't play the part that you don't like.
You know, I'm with you on that but...that's slightly different. CP, even if fictionalized, is really, really, really frowned upon and for a lot of people, the fact that this scene even exists is...appalling.

Also, the shota content from the first game was a bit of a blurry subject.
Zombie kids obviously wanted to eat Airi (which is available already in the dungeon of GH2, for those that missed it). So it's not straight up ero-content.
Normal kid from the GH1 was also kinda acceptable because it was an innocent kiss turned dirty if I remember. You know, growing boys having a bit awkward, innocent kiss with an older woman (as a thank you for example) that is pushing them away when they get too touchy is a bit of a movie trope even. Trope that is acceptable because it is an example what separates appropriate from inappropriate.

This new scene though is...problematic. I see no way to defend it when the time comes for Steam release.
For once, I'm curious what will happen from now on because it is an unusual content in a quite well known H-game.

shock_value2

Oct 27, 2019
Judge: Sir, you are being charged with possession of sexual abuse material of a minor, how do you plea?

Me: Not guilty your honor.

Prosecution: You're honor, the defendant computer shows he's been browsing a forum where the material was being discussed and links to other websites to obtain the material. The defendant also has files of the material in question on his system stored in a folder called "Guilty Hell" within another folder called "Going to Hell".

Defense: You're honor, the prosecution fails to mention the content being discussed in this case does not contain such material mentioned in charge as that data was added in a version of the program called 0.32. My client only has version 0.29b on his machine.

Prosecution: You're honor, version 0.29b still includes children. It depicts them all being locked in a cage. Committing sexually explicit acts when the operator stands near them.

Defense: My client has not reached that far into the game because he unable to read Japanese and he has a hard time getting passed the large ogre in the forest...

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Meh. Kairi adding even more scenes involving children absolutely bewilders me. As if the zombie children in the basement sucking Airis pussy and tits weren't enough already, no, they have to add human boys sucking Airis tits too.

I would so much prefer them to make more new hot female monsters like the succubus and more new or at least more variations of male monsters, zombies and human thugs, old men etc. instead of this. This is unfapable stuff imo :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea to be honest I absolutely hate this type of shit but so many people on these forums love it so unfortunately it wont go away. Almost every single game in this site has some type of child character just like almost every single game in the fantasy genre has slimes (which I also hate by the way). Sadly i dont think these types of content are going away anytime soon but I will avoid it like the fucking plague lol.

Reactions: pad03 and Gergar12
Oct 22, 2017
How do you get Buran or the girl in the assassin type outfit to the forgotten villagers? I can't figure out how to get the new CG because I don't know how to get her to the village or VIVI's testing rooms

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
How do you get Buran or the girl in the assassin type outfit to the forgotten villagers? I can't figure out how to get the new CG because I don't know how to get her to the village or VIVI's testing rooms
First - it's Bran. People will be confused if you say Buran like a jap.
Second - what new CG? You mean with midget "forgotten people"? Look few pages back, I think I've explained how to go there (basically, you need to find the big boss werewolf - Lupin - and in his location is a chest with a portal).
Third - Vivi's testing rooms need quest to be done. Just start doing quest in the village, I think you can get to her if you have quest with healing drug/potion for some kid. That's when you need to go ask Vivi and after that, I think you had her backrooms open, including her cellar.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
alright, after going through 30+ pages of this thread i cant fin the answer. How do you get through the emerald fog forest (the one to the right of the ruined town where the witches are). when i go in theres only the two chest rooms (the teleporter and non-teleporter one) and going to the right just makes everything repeat. Ive done all Main story up to this point so im completely stumped

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
honestly i would like to see this game focus more on shota content, however the game does not currently have the shota tag so i really doubt we will see any of that content for the game, nonetheless the game is great to play.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
alright, after going through 30+ pages of this thread i cant fin the answer. How do you get through the emerald fog forest (the one to the right of the ruined town where the witches are). when i go in theres only the two chest rooms (the teleporter and non-teleporter one) and going to the right just makes everything repeat. Ive done all Main story up to this point so im completely stumped

Oct 22, 2017
First - it's Bran. People will be confused if you say Buran like a jap.
Second - what new CG? You mean with midget "forgotten people"? Look few pages back, I think I've explained how to go there (basically, you need to find the big boss werewolf - Lupin - and in his location is a chest with a portal).
Third - Vivi's testing rooms need quest to be done. Just start doing quest in the village, I think you can get to her if you have quest with healing drug/potion for some kid. That's when you need to go ask Vivi and after that, I think you had her backrooms open, including her cellar.
More specifically for the second, I don't know how to get Bran there. I've gotten there already with Airi through the chest in the mist forest past the werewolf boss, but when I get there it's just Airi. I also have VIVI's testing rooms unlocked, but I don't know how I'd get Bran in there if it is possible. Thanks for replying btw.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
More specifically for the second, I don't know how to get Bran there. I've gotten there already with Airi through the chest in the mist forest past the werewolf boss, but when I get there it's just Airi. I also have VIVI's testing rooms unlocked, but I don't know how I'd get Bran in there if it is possible. Thanks for replying btw.
Yea Im still tryna figure if Bran has a solo mission like Noir cause I remember way back in the changelog it saying something about her now being a playable character matter of fact I dont think her name is Bran in the last game I think her name was Blanc which would make sense because Noir(means *black*) and blanc (means *white*).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes