locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i saw in the update notes that there is a Console can it alrdy be used are there alrdy console Command's

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
How do you actually navigate to the new underwater area? Like say, from which fast travel point in which direction lol.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Which old boss? Did they take it out or did you just beat it? Cause there's a replay function in the newer versions.
I was confused at first as well but I think they mean "Succubus Boss", as in that corrupted goddess that was eaten by the dragon after the prologue. I don't think she was reintroduced just yet.

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
I was confused at first as well but I think they mean "Succubus Boss", as in that corrupted goddess that was eaten by the dragon after the prologue. I don't think she was reintroduced just yet.
Hey, while we seem to have your attention, how do you get to the new underwater section via the save a few pages back. Like what save point would i have to warp to and go in which direction lol.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Hey, while we seem to have your attention, how do you get to the new underwater section via the save a few pages back. Like what save point would i have to warp to and go in which direction lol.
Oh man, I don't know. Just use my save for now and teleport to that white area in telep-menu:
gh2.PNG

You should have all stuff unlocked here but because of some weird ass bug, some of the events are not possible to roll back to using time-travel menu. One such example is forest prostitution so not a lot of value is lost with these saves anyway (since all unique bosses are perfectly accessible).

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
Oh man, I don't know. Just use my save for now and teleport to that white area in telep-menu:
View attachment 3747488

You should have all stuff unlocked here but because of some weird ass bug, some of the events are not possible to roll back to using time-travel menu. One such example is forest prostitution so not a lot of value is lost with these saves anyway (since all unique bosses are perfectly accessible).
Thanks. And i'm here for the monsters, so no skin off my back if boring human stuff is mia lol.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks. And i'm here for the monsters, so no skin off my back if boring human stuff is mia lol.
It's not even that some human is missing. They played exactly the same animations as normal mobs (bad girl and skinny bandit), so you literally don't miss anything, thank god :D
I just hope this bug won't transfer later on because some bugs do transfer between versions, probably due to incremental corruption of said saves.

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone have a list of the console commands? It looks like most of them are behind a pay wall other than "sokusya" and the mood changer.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone have a list of the console commands? It looks like most of them are behind a pay wall other than "sokusya" and the mood changer.
It's not behind paywall. You most likely have not read the article properly or are not a follower (I think part of it is hidden for followers only - but its free).

rut アイリが発情
heart アイリの頭上にハートを出す。
soku 目の前の敵にすぐ捕まれる。本番行為がある敵の場合、すぐに挿入される。(非対応の敵あり)
sokusya 目の前の敵にすぐ捕まれる。本番行為がある敵の場合、すぐに挿入される。(非対応の敵あり)
You also have message popup/dialogue command but I'm not explaining it here, go read the article:

"mes("character name", "line")"
or
"mes("character name", "line", "p")" (Line will be pink)
EDIT:
There is also "dl_mes" which is an alpha online feature to download dialogues from server that Kairi set up. It's a gimmick as of now but I see some future use for it, for better or worse...I really fucking hope they won't pull any semi-DRM bullshit here though because everytime it happens with some h-dev, it is borderline malware like.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone knows why i cant load savegames? o_O
No because you haven't provided literally anything about your situation.
What version you're using? From which version you try to load your saves?

Do you have error? Do you even have saves listed in the load menu?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes