Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
I don't understand, Why are there no MEGA, GoFile or Pixeldrain download links for this game??? Those 3 are the fastest and easiest to access download modes, but none of them are ever available for this game even though this is a popular hentai side scroller. So why????

Reactions: WhySoSerious19

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I don't understand, Why are there no MEGA, GoFile or Pixeldrain download links for this game??? Those 3 are the fastest and easiest to access download modes, but none of them are ever available for this game even though this is a popular hentai side scroller. So why????
You do realize that your "fastest and easiest to access" is also the easiest to take down? Literally one claim is enough to drop it in like 5 min...which is exactly what is happening here - Kairi is monitoring the thread OR has a good little doggy that is reporting it for them.

It means that if you want to share something with others, report the first post of thread and in description paste the link. Mods will (at least they still should) reupload it on your behalf to more resilient platforms (like Bunker, Anonfiles etc.). In case of some of them, there is no way to even file a claim/complaint, so you are safe as long as these services are able to stand.

Nov 19, 2021
You do realize that your "fastest and easiest to access" is also the easiest to take down? Literally one claim is enough to drop it in like 5 min...which is exactly what is happening here - Kairi is monitoring the thread OR has a good little doggy that is reporting it for them.

It means that if you want to share something with others, report the first post of thread and in description paste the link. Mods will (at least they still should) reupload it on your behalf to more resilient platforms (like Bunker, Anonfiles etc.). In case of some of them, there is no way to even file a claim/complaint, so you are safe as long as these services are able to stand.
Or if the Moderators are okay with it, send the link directly to the uploader who first made the thread, so they can update it with as few problems as possible.

Reactions: Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Or if the Moderators are okay with it, send the link directly to the uploader who first made the thread, so they can update it with as few problems as possible.
This could work, assuming they have access to some accounts (anon files and Terminal.lc, ironically, no longer allow signing up or uploading from randoms). Still, everything is better than dropping a random Mega link in public with hopes it will last longer than 1 hour :D

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I think there's no plan to actually finish this game.. that's what I read from the dev's mind.
Nah, it will be finished. We can shittalk some stuff all we want but Kairi showed some level of...integrity, when it comes to development. Problem is that there's a huge risk of loose ends like it happened in GH1 - Circus area being the prime example of a relatively big effort being put into something that was obviously left in the development hell.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes