Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Reminds me that I didn't even finish it. Those vampires who caught me somehow continued to suck on a mc clone while I had already broken free and resumed fighting. Unfortunately it still damaged my health bar and that happened three times out of the five attempts I gave that boss fight before I called it quits because dying to bugs and then having to go through the hassle of returning to the fight location each time was just not fun.

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Do anyone have save file with all opened stuff? Or your save file with realistic high level stats and openede areas?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
i wonder when is next update lol it's been while.
Ehh, how many times must it be said? It is coming out at the very end of each month.
Btw, I bet that this month's update will be a rather tame (aka boring) one or something super bizarre like licking fatmen all over again xD

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Ehh, how many times must it be said? It is coming out at the very end of each month.
Btw, I bet that this month's update will be a rather tame (aka boring) one or something super bizarre like licking fatmen all over again xD
at this point you should just ignore people that keeps saying "i wonder when is next update" since they probably already knew when it is and is just reminding whoever in the thread to remember to drop a free copy or to annoy people

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
at this point you should just ignore people that keeps saying "i wonder when is next update" since they probably already knew when it is and is just reminding whoever in the thread to remember to drop a free copy or to annoy people
Well, reporting such behaviour might be a better course of action. Especially when 90% of their posts is copy-paste begging.

shock_value2

Oct 27, 2019
Well, reporting such behaviour might be a better course of action. Especially when 90% of their posts is copy-paste begging.

You can see their post history. They've been in this very same thread since February of last year. Ain't no way someone is that...

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I am not trying to annoy people its just hard to understand sites like Ci-en
But it should be easy to understand what others been saying to you here, on F95.
DO NOT BOTHER ASKING TILL IT'S THE LAST TWO DAYS OF A GIVEN MONTH.
Kairi will probably NEVER release it sooner. Like I said, they or Dez even said that it was a huge mistake to release ONE DAY EARLIER than they've planned to.

Also, please, for the love of all that is unholy, don't ask for bugfix versions like they suddenly contain something of value. In 95% of cases, you are perfectly fine to play version A or version B because no new content is provided anyway.

Reactions: shock_value2

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Ah yes, something bizarre it is. Gonna sit that one out.
Double succubus animation huh
Dayum, I was double right. We have something bizarre AND boring! Haha, succubus is probably the worst utilized enemies possible - essentially vampire 0.5 prealpha xD

Reactions: Valg0

WojciechW

Jun 25, 2018
Dayum, I was double right. We have something bizarre AND boring! Haha, succubus is probably the worst utilized enemies possible - essentially vampire 0.5 prealpha xD
Well they both function differently. Vampire kills you faster while succubus toys with you.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Well they both function differently. Vampire kills you faster while succubus toys with you.
But it doesn't matter? It's the same level of difference as between rotting fatman and goldman fatman in GH1 - they both freaking lick you all over the body, with rotting one being more aggresive/bitting.

Succubus could be more...different from the vampire. As it stands right now, they are fullfilling the same niche and satisfy essentially the same fetishes. Vampire girl just does it better. It is all quite surprising though because Succubus from the first game was actually done right (she was quite femdom and was feeding off Airi's sexual energy).

WojciechW

Jun 25, 2018
But it doesn't matter? It's the same level of difference as between rotting fatman and goldman fatman in GH1 - they both freaking lick you all over the body, with rotting one being more aggresive/bitting.

Succubus could be more...different from the vampire. As it stands right now, they are fullfilling the same niche and satisfy essentially the same fetishes. Vampire girl just does it better. It is all quite surprising though because Succubus from the first game was actually done right (she was quite femdom and was feeding off Airi's sexual energy).
You realize that game is pretty much on brain storm moment (since this is alpha stage)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes