Nov 19, 2021
Please do not ask me to be a hero anymore.

GH has copyright content connected to it, if you do upload the game, you are fully responsible. my suggestion is do not upload the game at all, just get the game the normal method, its more preferred and its most safest.
Or, you know, ask to message a Moderator and send the link to them, like any sane person would do.

• Angry
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Or, you know, ask to message a Moderator and send the link to them, like any sane person would do.
Best option is to not upload the game at all.

Plain and simple, if you don't own the rights for the game, don't upload it. This game Guilty Hell 2 is copyrighted. I am just making advisement to those who actually still want to still upload this game. I would highly advise them not to, its not worth the risk. Just download the game normally or buy the game. Do not further ask as to why, my explanation is final. Thanks and be smart and wise in what you do.

Just a brief observant reminder, look how often this game gets updated on the first page of this thread. Under the "version:" section it still says version 0.23 what that tells me is that this game doesn't get updated to its current update often. Because of this, people post the version for 0.24 within the thread only because people either request the game to be uploaded or they felt like posting an upload for the game. Other upload websites have different policies, but regardless, its best to just get the game the real way rather than taking a risk in copyrights for the game. Do the right thing, its the most logical thing to do.

Last edited:

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018

Plain and simple, if you don't own the rights for the game, don't upload it. This game Guilty Hell 2 is copyrighted. I am just making advisement to those who actually still want to still upload this game. I would highly advise them not to, its not worth the risk. Just download the game normally or buy the game. Do not further ask as to why, my explanation is final. Thanks and be smart and wise in what you do.

Just a brief observant reminder, look how often this game gets updated on the first page of this thread. Under the "version:" section it still says version 0.23 what that tells me is that this game doesn't get updated to its current update often. Because of this, people post the version for 0.24 within the thread only because people either request the game to be uploaded or they felt like posting an upload for the game. Other upload websites have different policies, but regardless, its best to just get the game the real way rather than taking a risk in copyrights for the game. Do the right thing, its the most logical thing to do.
Logically speaking, even massive companies like EA, Bethesda etc barely manage to chase up copyright infringements, and you think a small indie studio from the otherside of the world will have the legal power to raise an international court case chasing up a breach? maybe if its inside of Asia but they'd risk plunging into massive debt if they attempt to chase one up and fail

myspace121

Oct 18, 2018

imagine telling other people what to do in a fucking nuts forum, and telling them to be smart and wise.
nothing in any universe beating a meat to a fucking animated png is normal.
telling people to buy the game in a freaking pirate ship is a joke, maybe you're the one who need to be smart and wise before typing.
literally nobody pointing clark to be a fucking superman, hero will appear whenever someone asking help,if there is no hero today maybe hero by tomorrow. stop being narcistic egocentric person, touch the grass sometimes and git good.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
So those who upload this game they justify doing so. Okay, just letting people be aware, that's all. After i uploaded this game to Google Drive, they gave me a warning message the day after. I took action immediately and removed the file immediately. if you don't think uploading this game is a concern that's fine by me, i am staying out of this.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So those who upload this game they justify doing so. Okay, just letting people be aware, that's all. After i uploaded this game to Google Drive, they gave me a warning message the day after. I took action immediately and removed the file immediately. if you don't think uploading this game is a concern that's fine by me, i am staying out of this.
Understood, and thanks for the information.

Mind if we DM?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Understood, and thanks for the information.

Mind if we DM?
People can continue to upload the game and be a hero on this thread. :)

sorry for the confusion. To those that plan to upload the game on a uploading website, just remember to be careful what site you upload the game on. Different websites have different policies.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017

Imagine telling people not to pirate a game in a pirating forum

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes