Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
how can you play it? My screen freezes and goes black...
On the way to the update? Happened to me too. Just fast travel to the tribal village check point and keep running to the right.
For me the fight with the slavers newer worked and froze but lickly losing against anyone in that area will send you there.
Just make sure you don't lose during a H scene because that can seriously break the initial scene after the capture.

Reactions: Pop1984

loos2

May 4, 2020
I know the game has a partial english translation but how hard/easy is to go through the whole game from start to finish with it?

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Hi, is it possible to put it back, I haven't had time to download it please?
Sorry, but once a month is my game-sharing limit. If someone else who grabbed it while it was up wants to re-share, go right ahead. I may share again a week or so after v25 comes out. But asking me for it will not increase the chances.

Reactions: f9account

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
View attachment 3063043
Oh so I guess we kinda have to find the brothel for the scene or it's all a placeholder for the next version.
Turns out 24d fixed it and shows you exactly that when you make it so she's sold to the men in green.
No animation or anything there though unfortunately, it's really just this screen and then a fade to black and respawn.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes