Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone else having problems with getting to the evacuation zone? View attachment 3049784
I've gone with 3 save files now and I cant enter the area still.
I have the same error when trying to enter or quit the Witch Association (where you find wizards and discount Sephiroth can help you). It is most likely something fucked up with older saves because this error for me is inherited for the past 7-8 updates already I think (luckily, first time association was open, I was able to make a checkpoint inside so don't care about it that much)...

Reactions: adela

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Anyone else having problems with getting to the evacuation zone? View attachment 3049784
I've gone with 3 save files now and I cant enter the area still.
That's the black screen issue I mentioned a few posts back. There are some areas that you simply can't enter without getting stuck with this screen and having to restart. It is fixed as of 24b I believe and the latest is currently 24c.

Reactions: peteyone1

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
The scene as the villager's slave is damn hot. I wish there were more poses with that guy or also the nobleman.

The bugs are annoying though. Can't get to a lot of places without the game getting stuck everytime you try.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes