DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I recall there being a fight in the bar between the "exorcist knights" and the patrons in earlier builds... has that been removed from the current version or did I somehow manage to circumvent that fight entirely?

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
That they'll soon try to grab you. Would have been nice to have the enemies use some kind of "about to grab" animation instead of a big floating hand that is the same for every one. But it serves its purpose as a warning quite well
I'll wager it'll get changed over time to be less intrusive. Right now it's prolly just a "first pass" type implementation. Considering the scope of the enemy counts in these game I doubt they'll add in "actual" grab tells but will scale the hand either smaller or replace it with some kind of flash or glint or something.

At least as far as demo and testing purposes the bigger and easier to notice things like this are, the easier for people to mess with. Case in point me. I'm not interested at ALL in playing the game yet. I just want the sex and grabs. Once the game is done is when I'll put time into actually playing it.

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
Man GH2 sure is taking some time to complete. I still can't tell how far along we even are on the development path. Seems like theres a lot of plot, locations, enemies, animations, and mechanics/features that Kairi Soft wants to add/finish.

Sheeesh it's almost been 5 years since GH1, this is some AAA levels.

Reactions: Viola966

Pokemon9833

Dec 21, 2022
Man GH2 sure is taking some time to complete. I still can't tell how far along we even are on the development path. Seems like theres a lot of plot, locations, enemies, animations, and mechanics/features that Kairi Soft wants to add/finish.

Sheeesh it's almost been 5 years since GH1, this is some AAA levels.
They are really going very slow

• Sad
Reactions: Viola966

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
True but they are constant. Everyone who has been on F95 for a year or so knows how rare it is to see a game progressing instead of a single update every 6 months or so (if we get lucky) just to advance by 0.1 in the title.

This is the kind of title that makes me want to buy it on steam. :)
true, at least they are consistent. You know they aren't milking the shit out of the game when there's consistent new things per update

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes