Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
idk, cannot leave the town... or any map in heidel? (the right most town)
its will stuck and blackscreen...

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
24a seems pretty buggy. I also had the problem of the screen going mostly black anytime I try to exit the town or go to certain areas. Best just to wait for 24B or later.

baniwiwik

Sep 10, 2021
Can anyone share the save please, where the new area unlocked? Im confused to do the quests the instructions told me to talk to tavern owner but i missed somethings

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone share the save please, where the new area unlocked? Im confused to do the quests the instructions told me to talk to tavern owner but i missed somethings
Autosave and the newest save in the black market is made so you can go and visit the slave market (go to the right till you enter a place with women in chains, talk to one of the female guards and then talk two times with the only unique slaver big guy).

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
Autosave and the newest save in the black market is made so you can go and visit the slave market (go to the right till you enter a place with women in chains, talk to one of the female guards and then talk two times with the only unique slaver big guy).
Bro, is yours stuck here as well ? idk, but it just stay like that for 5 minutes and i can't move. been trying to restart it for a few times and still nothing happens. any solution ?
GuiltyHell2_alpha 10_31_2023 4_57_07 PM.png

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
You shouldn't be stuck there. That's where you are supposed to die to activate the new scenes.
Welp, i just do what you said from your save files, so i talk to the guard to let me in underground then talk to their big boss then choose second option twice (because the first option didn't do anything) then it stucks there. need help.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Welp, i just do what you said from your save files, so i talk to the guard to let me in underground then talk to their big boss then choose second option twice (because the first option didn't do anything) then it stucks there. need help.
Can't help you here if you started the fight correctly and nothing happens. It's a bug. The moment of the fight is when you are supposed to die and then you can proceed to game over scenes (they depend on choices during dialogue). Nothing else is needed...

• Sad
Reactions: Dowfra
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes