Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
How do you getairi pregnant?
Jesus H. Christ, it's been told countless times already + you can easily translate stuff on Ci-En.
Right now, only slime can do that. It happens the old fashioned way - they come inside the girl, she might get pregnant.

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
what does the grab symbol ojn the mopnsters mean
That they'll soon try to grab you. Would have been nice to have the enemies use some kind of "about to grab" animation instead of a big floating hand that is the same for every one. But it serves its purpose as a warning quite well

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
That they'll soon try to grab you. Would have been nice to have the enemies use some kind of "about to grab" animation instead of a big floating hand that is the same for every one. But it serves its purpose as a warning quite well
Some, if not most of them actually do have animation that almost always should end up in a grab. Werewolf (jump grab), Kappa (hands up Dragon Ball Z style), new squid demon, mutated Voltis (all of his moves are grabs due to tentacles?) are the first that come to my mind.

Flying monks have a dedicated grab attack (laser beam). Zombies are somewhat generic, so they grab pretty much only by being close to you and it is somewhat anticlimactic.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuiltyHell2-0.23c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Carsten001

Feb 19, 2018
The game is so much better than the first part, I hope they don't screw it up. Where is the part where you are in heaven and the beginning of the story? And I hope that the cards and skills are just a placeholder. And that the controls are massively improved. But first the Story and the Gameplay.

Samba2002

Sep 28, 2023
Anyone got a nearly completed save i can have, i think i bugged mine out and certain things wont work anymore :cry:

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Apologies if this has been answered before... but what does the INT attribute do?

The rest I can safely infer as:
HP = Hit Points
MP = Mana Points
Atk = Improves damage done per hit
Luc = Chance of random items dropping?
Sex = Uhhhhhh... raising this allows certain actions to be taken in dialogue?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Apologies if this has been answered before... but what does the INT attribute do?

HP = Hit Points
MP = Mana Points
The INT attribute is a short term for intelligence, as to what it does exactly, I am not sure.

• Hey there
Reactions: Zepheral

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017

HP = Hit Points
MP = Mana Points
INT = MAGIC STRONG

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DustyX and hu lover

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
correct.
INT - boosts magical damage.
I suspected that may have been 'what do', the alternative theory I had was that the higher the INT the more XP is earned thus quicker one levels up which... on that line of thought... does leveling up Airi actually achieve anything [at present] or is that more the realm of "growing" via the stat menu?

EDIT: Regarding pregnancy... in the 'abilities' tab there is a Pregnancy with a ( / ) symbol overlay which... would generally mean "Prohibited" (on whatever the symbol is over) but the option is to turn it off... so... if one wants to get Airi pregnant with by slimes do they leave this on or turn it off?

Double negative means positive, right...? xD

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2019
Is the translation part of the base game? Cause whether I start new game or load the save that comes with it, nothing is in English except for some stats.

Reactions: suyatna
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes