HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
need save files...
Try this I made a separate save backup right at the mist event from part 22, although I'm not sure why I was able to get to the mist event when I hit "give up" during Noirs event instead of saving her or beating the boss herself. (This actually skips the vampire and 2 monks bit)

I haven't played in a while and I noticed my previous save folder has a bunch of saves but for whatever reason my auto save (save 0) is at the furthest point in the game. Is it just me or can you not manually save anymore?

Reactions: IWillEatYourFace

LokisosSion2002

Mar 19, 2021
Someone can throw off the save in which they are in the last location of the new one. And then I have a bug in which only 1 is saved, and I can't do a new one, not like

Dareaico

Sep 16, 2017
Try this I made a separate save backup right at the mist event from part 22, although I'm not sure why I was able to get to the mist event when I hit "give up" during Noirs event instead of saving her or beating the boss herself. (This actually skips the vampire and 2 monks bit)

I haven't played in a while and I noticed my previous save folder has a bunch of saves but for whatever reason my auto save (save 0) is at the furthest point in the game. Is it just me or can you not manually save anymore?
Hold the up key at a save point

Reactions: Grengollyo

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
how does one switch to the new character and find the new tentacle stuff?
You don't switch to new character. They can join you at certain points, which are super obvious. Only exception is Noire, which you can play as during fight with Madman G (big fatso with butcher helper).

New tentacle monster is at the black market, after you clear the wave of zombies with Blanc.

Reactions: Deathstrker

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
New tentacle monster is at the black market, after you clear the wave of zombies with Blanc.
What triggers Blanc joining you for the v23 content? When I do the night event after getting to the town I head to the right and eventually find Blanc sitting there past the zombies and the two monks. But when I talk to her we all just teleport back to the tavern and there doesn't seem to be anything else to do except go to sleep and return to the day.

Update: Nevermind I figured out the problem. Was using a shortcut to start the game and when I upgraded to 23 I reused the shortcut which was actually still pointing to 22. So basically I was still playing 22. Oops.

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Have fun suckers

Part.23 Link:

Edit: Updated Links
Thanks.

You can also download the game's latest update on this website also.

Last edited:

oranghilang

Jan 3, 2022
There's a bug with the old man zombie (they just stand still) on collab with Noir. The Dev said it will be fix on part 23c.

If anyone have it would be appreciated;)

oranghilang

Jan 3, 2022
Have you been able to acquire that particular item he's asking for? I can't seem to find which enemy you need to interact with to get that specific item. (For the prositutiton card if you're doing your own playthrough).
Try human or ogre mob, and u would not get it in the first try, i think its a chance base (RNG). And u need to have condoms and turn on the condom collected setting (default one should be turn on).

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
new update save
would some kind soul explain in complete idiot terms how to get to the new tentacle scene from this save? like complete complete idiot terms, as if you're explaining it to someone that has literally zero knowledge on what screens and characters are which. thanks.

oranghilang

Jan 3, 2022
just follow the instruction, its rough translation from google translate, work with all unity games, but need internet to translate, if ur internet off it will not working.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes