Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Will the game be translate? I don't know where to go, what to do.. I don't understand what they're saying.. o_O
Guys, how did you manage to get so far in the game? :eek:
Am I the only one who doesn't understand any Japanese here? :unsure:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Will the game be translate? I don't know where to go, what to do.. I don't understand what they're saying.. o_O
You don't actually need to understand anything in this game as of now. There are only few choices you need to be aware of - and all of them are from barkeeper in the inn (choosing quests and party event). Ohhh, and maybe in the gallery zone where you spawn destroyer or Eleonora. That's it.

Aaaannddd all of it you can easily translate using google translate and your phone.

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Yes, just use your google lens to focus on the text that you must need to understand and you get a very decent translation of what's being spoken. This will especially come in handy when you're choosing the options after conversations.

exa

Jan 6, 2018
You can use text hooker, it a poetry at best but if you can somewhat understand Jp it will help you read your still unreadable kanji

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
You can use text hooker, it a poetry at best but if you can somewhat understand Jp it will help you read your still unreadable kanji
Thanks. It looks pretty good and it asks me to download some tools and unpack all the files in the root folder but which one is it? I tried but it doesn't work, I'm probably in the wrong folder.

exa

Jan 6, 2018
Thanks. It looks pretty good and it asks me to download some tools and unpack all the files in the root folder but which one is it? I tried but it doesn't work, I'm probably in the wrong folder.
the same folder of your guilty hell exe file

asdfAk47

Jun 28, 2023
Forum inhabitants, in 20c we met Destroyer and Witches assosiation content, I couldn`t find it, but how to find it in 22c?
Brotherhood of right hand, one of your members need your advice

shovelry

Feb 24, 2019
The game keeps asking me over and over to do the Kidnapped Noir quest. Also, I can't find the priestess to turn in that "forest prostitution" quest.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes